APOD Firearms

Your CHL: what kind of holster and where is it on your body?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • picker

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2014
    TX Hill Country
    and%20Holster%20-%20Page%202&txt=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.berettausa.com%2Fassets%2F0%2F1...%2F92-96-IWB.jpg
    This one with a 92 fs, but only at home until my CHL is in my wallet
    Best/joe

HBadger

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2014
    S. Austin/Buda/Lockhart area
    I carry in what I wore for undercover work- a Blackhawk SERPA n my right side with the belt loop attachment and a matching Blackhawk double stack double mag pouch on the other hip- I wear a tank top or T-shirt under a Polo or button-down collared short-sleeve shirt- or even a Tshirt over a tank top- the ride height is high enough that my G20 does not tick out the bottom, and it's comfortable for all-day. The finger safety on the SERPA is very instinctual to release your weapon.
    Your body type can be a factor in holsters- I'm 6'1"/190#, so my shirts drape well for belt slide carry, and my waist is trim enough that most IWB's irritate my waist. Sometimes if I',m being lazy I'll drop my S&W Scantium/Titanium .357 in my back pocket and it orients itself the same way each time, and being hammerless with a really heavy trigger, I don't worry about ND's having it loose in my back pocket- but I'd never carry my Glocks that way.

Top Bottom