• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I am Scott Bennett from Fort Worth and i am 17, but as of March 31st of next year i will be 18 and one thing i have decided to do is buy a rifle, i have fired guns several times, learned gun safety, and have grown fond of hitting the bullseye. If anyone here would be so generous as to offer their arms to me for a price that they deem decent, i will purchase it upon my birthday and without hesitation. i am quite partial to assult rifles and bolt action hunting rifles, preferably with a scope. But any gun will do.

While i do appreciate everyone's rather childish and entertaining sense of humor here, i believe the situation merits more than a simple joke or two, I asked for something and expected at least one serious reply. If you lot are not capable of doing so, continue to post jokes and in the very least, entertain me...

In the off chance you are legit and not trolling the boards I will humor this request. First, read the forum rules your first post should go in the introductions thread not a random post from somebody no members of the board have any connection to saying you want to buy an "assault rifle" but any gun will do. Make a few posts, ask questions, participate in the banter. Second, if you are serious about becoming a responsible gun owner you should really do some research, the information you seek is out there and if you ask the right questions in a respectful way there are many users here on TGT that would be more than willing to help guide you on your way. Learn the difference between semi-automatic (Semi-automatic firearm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) and select-fire firearms (Selective fire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), a civilian legal semi-auto AR or AK are not assault weapons (Assault rifle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), if you are interested in one day owning a select fire weapon you should also start researching the National Firearms Act (National Firearms Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) and start saving your money. You asked for a serious reply so there you are, I know wikipedia is not always the most reputable source however that was pulled up with a simple trip to google, anything you want to know can be found on the internet. Being a gun owner and being responsible go hand in hand, there is still immense amounts of satisfaction and fun that can be had while being safe and knowledgeable at the same time, in fact the more you know about firearms the more addicting and fun it becomes.
    DK Firearms

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    While i do appreciate everyone's rather childish and entertaining sense of humor here, i believe the situation merits more than a simple joke or two, I asked for something and expected at least one serious reply. If you lot are not capable of doing so, continue to post jokes and in the very least, entertain me...

If you are serious then stick around and prove it. Our troll guard is set to max at the moment.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    Hahaha, well, for one, at my family's land we have a large pond, and all the fish are dying because the turtles are overpopulated and killing them, so i feel it is more a mercy than starving them by letting them eat all the fish, and... I like fish. Tasty, tasty fish.
    Wow, that's fucked up. You're a terrible person.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom