• ...and so much more!
  • Favorite one out of the three.

• Total voters

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    The last time I posted about an AR pistol, I was asking loads of questions because I wanted to build an AR pistol in 300 AAC and a lot of you helped me out and helped me understand a lot.

Since then, I've been hooked. So I decided to share. I've built 3 so far. The 12.5 was built from every last piece and my 9 year old daughter did a lot of it. It's such an awesome thing to do with your kids. The tan and camo 10.3" is something I wanted to build in honor of our service members, so it looks more military. The smallest, 7.5" is what I ended up doing for my 300 Blackout. A very kind fellow from another state helped me see this into fruition. I love how guns bring conservative, good men together for lasting friendships.

I carry the 300 every day and usually only break it down to lock it up in the SUV, or cary it into church, where I am the boys youth ranger commander. Other than that, there are really not too many reasons to break it apart, but still I didn't build it for the sake of having a cool toy. I did so for the few, and so far, rare necessity to use it for the intended purpose. If I hadn't gotten the ridiculous deal on it, I probably wouldn't had done it.

All of these rifles shoot great. I can get 2 MOA out to a little less than 100 yards. I've not shot them further yet. They all cycle well and are very reliable. I carry Fiochi 125 grain Hornady SST.

Anyway, thanks for all the help fellas. And I gueeeessss thanks for starting this awesome addiction.

IMG_3012.jpg

IMG_3013.jpg

IMG_3015.jpg

IMG_3014.jpg

IMG_3016.JPG

God bless.
    Hurley's Gold

Attachments

• IMG_3012.jpg
      IMG_3012.jpg
      1.1 MB · Views: 618
    • IMG_3013.jpg
      IMG_3013.jpg
      1.2 MB · Views: 610
    • IMG_3015.jpg
      IMG_3015.jpg
      1.6 MB · Views: 633
    • IMG_3014.jpg
      IMG_3014.jpg
      1.3 MB · Views: 626
    • IMG_3016.JPG
      IMG_3016.JPG
      502.6 KB · Views: 605
    Last edited:

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    Your welcome. Happy to help add another to the addiction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    I never had any interest in them until the braces came out. Now I am a big fan.

Those look great. Congrats.

Same here, but not even the first ones. I thought they were too damned big. But as soon as I saw the PDW, I was in love.

Top Bottom