Venture Surplus ad

Yet another thing for men to watch out for.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Casey Anthony was last seen exiting an SUV with a bottle of Corona at the airfield where she boarded a private aircraft for destinations unknown.

Be well.
    Texas SOT

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I was divorced in 1975 and vowed never to remarry. Marriage has nothing to do with love. It's a contract with the state. Being married is like sticking your head in a lions' ass. It's all warm and comfy for a while but sooner or later, you'll get the Hell beaten out of you!

Women have become predatory and our system of laws encourages that to happen. Whether that OP is bogus or not and the fact that the two were not married, matters little. It still illustrates the norm. She recognized the position she had and wanted to take advantage of it. Whether the individual man admits it or not our gender has become a target for women who want a soft ride.

I asked a woman why she married a guy who was nice but had little to offer except for a nice income. Her reply was incredibly honest: "I thought he was the best I could get."

In my own life, I had a lady who became my best friend. We did everything together: sang duets, played volleyball, traveled. I was sold and asked her to marry me. ALL of the "friendship" activities stopped! I was mystified. WTF? I asked her about that and her reply was "I don't have to do that shxt any more." That relationship went south pronto because she tipped her hand too soon.

I ride my bikes in nice neighborhoods every day. One nice looking lady comes out to move her lawn sprinkler regularly. It's noon and she's still in her PJ's! Gads, what a deal! Some guy busts his butt to provide a good life for her lazy ass.

Women have become predators looking for a sweet ride whether or not you accept that. ......................... You've been warned.

Flash

Tatsun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2011
    Arlington, TX
    Guys, this shit is running rampant. Something sort of like this happened to my brother. He hooked up with some psycho hose beast of a woman. She was 20 years old when he met her, and already had 2 kids with 2 different men, and was and still is a complete "welfare queen". Anyways, he stays with her about 6 months, and then moves back to Washington state for 4 months for work. Well, apparently before he left he knocked her up, as about a month later she calls to tell him that she is pregnant. Well, he comes back to Texas 3 months later, however the entire time he was gone she was running around with one of her kids fathers, I even busted them out in public one day. Well, he ends up letting her move in with him, and he works his ever loving ass off taking care of her and her 2 kids, all while she sits on her ass at home all day not even bothering to wash a damn dish. After the baby is born, and they have lived together for about a year, he is sick of her ass, and since he found out about her running around with her ex, left her ass.
    Well, about 2 months later he gets a summons for court for child support hearing. Come to find out she is sueing him for child support not only for the baby, but for her oldest kid as well. Her oldest daughers father is in prison for life for killing a little boy. her reasoning was that since she could not receive child support from her oldest childs father since he is in prison and that my brother had been the caretaker and provider for the kid for over a year, he was responsible for child support. Judge ordered a DNA test for both kids, and the baby was his, and he is now paying child support for his son, and DID have to pay child support for the oldest daughter for 8 months until the bitch found a job...I am not making this shit up.....women can and will **** you over given half the chance.
    My motto is " Trust no bitch"

Oh and also, he also has a daughter with a woman that he was with the 1st time he lived in Washington state (before he went back for work) and pays child support every month, and has seen his daughter only once...its messed up guys, watch your ass.

jeepinbanditrider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Dallas
    Got married once never again. The kid I thought was mine for 4 years turns out he wasn't and she was cheating on me the whole time we were married. Actually talked to two of the guys she cheated on me with. She told them she "flipped houses" and that she was only living in the area where I was (she actually lived with me :/) so she could get a divorce. This was when I was stationed in NC where you have to be separated for a year before you can divorce.

All three of us tried to warn the guy she was with last and got married too, to bail out while he can. He got pissed and told us if we ever talked to him again he would kick our asses. She was also banging this guy while doing me and two other guys :/ Yeah needless to say I have serious issues trusting any women now days and dealing with chicks after my divorce and talking to guys at work I have no reason to trust any of them period.

We had a guy at work get deployed. Comes back 6 months later to an empty house.......and I mean empty the bitch took everything but a jar of change on the counter. Even cleaned out he bank accounts. After 6 months of getting indirect motar fire this guy comes back to nothing but 15 dollars in change.

This whole thread makes me extremely angry so I'm going to stop typing now lol.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    getting married didnt interest me before, but after this thread Im really not interested lol

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I dunno! We can think up some far out stuff here in the Big Thicket!
    Absolutely no connection.

The luvly young thang in the OP was trying to EARN money.

What you're talking about will COST money. Probably include a blown V8 engine (the only one ya got that still worked) and a tree down the middle of your single-wide. Certainly will involve many, MANY cases of beer and undoubtedly a trip to the ER with an extended hospital stay to follow.

Meanwhile, to escape the uninsured hell you created, your little Praline moved in with Bubba down the hill. He gots a 2-wide with only 6 kids at home (full time).

Later, as you leave the hospital, you bump into OP girl

thumbnail.aspx

308nato

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Between Tomball & Waller
    Sorry to hear that you guys have had bad experiances but come Oct 23rd it will be 51 years for us .
    Like everything in life there have been good times and bad but you get over it and move on .
    She loves me enough that she still puts up with me.

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    Absolutely no connection.

The luvly young thang in the OP was trying to EARN money.

What you're talking about will COST money. Probably include a blown V8 engine (the only one ya got that still worked) and a tree down the middle of your single-wide. Certainly will involve many, MANY cases of beer and undoubtedly a trip to the ER with an extended hospital stay to follow.

Meanwhile, to escape the uninsured hell you created, your little Praline moved in with Bubba down the hill. He gots a 2-wide with only 6 kids at home (full time).

Later, as you leave the hospital, you bump into OP girl

thumbnail.aspx

Huh?!?

Top Bottom