DK Firearms

Yet another thing for men to watch out for.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Wow, just wow.

7ysaS.png
    ARJ Defense ad

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Wow, just wow.

Ok, I want to see the source of this!
    My theory is you sit around with your web designer PhD and make this crap up (see Trial for displaying plastic testicles on truck in S.C.).

Not even a 'neck from the Piney Woods would come up with something this far fetched.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Sad thing is is this actually happens a lot. I got hooked up with a broad That had a kid one time we were together for like a year never lived together I had my own place and she lived with her parents. She got all strung out on dope and I broke up with her 2 weeks later I get a letter in the mail saying I have to appear in court for a child support hearing. I showed up in front of the judge with my attorney present and told the judge what was going on. The judge ordered a DNA test which proved the kid wasn't mine and her parents came to testify on my behalf that they knew who the father was and it wasn't me so needless to say the girl got into a heap of trouble for lying to the judge. I heard a few months back that cps took her kid because she had abandoned it at a 7/11 to go get high with the new sap she was with.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    If that posting is truly real and not a fake, then there is virtually no hope for this country. A selfish, litigious, amoral culture has been created the last few decades that can go nowhere but down. That's one of the most horrible, pathetic things I've ever read....and I'm not kidding.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    It's apparently real, but has been deleted. It is the second hit Here.

Also, check out the post immediately underneath it; same question, only barely literate this time. Seems as though a high-school drop-out street-lawyer came up with some idiotic scheme, convinced her sub-human friends it's feasible and it spread through the projects from there.

Edit: Here is the same question from a different user. The only difference is the word, "Nice," has been replaced with "Trustworthy." Good responses on this one!

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    at least she didn't do the time tested strategem of getting him to sleep with her, telling him she's pregnant, and gettting him to marry her. . . . of course people don't actually get married anymore.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    At the very least you can say she's a pure sociopath, no moral or social conscience. She and Casey Anthony would make great neighbors, but in a perfect world cell mates on death row.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    It's apparently real, but has been deleted. It is the second hit Here.

I just read through one of the links there and it covers seven different cases where teenage boys (as young as 13) were victims of statutory rape, and then the rapist women have turned around after becoming pregnant and have sued/are suing the boys and/or their parents for child support. That is so sick, so messed up, I almost don't want to think about it anymore. Where is that 5-mile wide asteroid when you need it to wipe out humanity and give the cockroaches a chance to take over the world?

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Moronic cleansing (a new term I cooked up) sounds better every day.

Moronic cleansing - Committing a genocide-style system of a population on the basis of their inability to produce intelligent and rational thought.

Shooting someone because they are jewish, black, christian, etc. is stupid. Shooting someone because they are a leech on society and a rampant moron, great success.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Moronic cleansing (a new term I cooked up) sounds better every day.

Moronic cleansing - Committing a genocide-style system of a population on the basis of their inability to produce intelligent and rational thought.

I will subscribe to that. With luck, an asteroid, human-engineered pandemic, or a coronal mass ejection will do the hard work for us and leave a manageable 1% of humanity left to weed out by hand. All this reminds me of that scene in the movie Aliens when Ripley says, "You know, I don't know which species is worse? You don't see them f***ing each over for a g******ed percentage!"

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    This question was posted on Yahoo! Answers, but was later deleted which leads me to believe it is bogus. It's spread to a few other forums, but the lack of answers seems to support that conclusion.

It's about as ludicrous as someone suing a sperm donor for child support. Of course that same article claims that there are cases where women have inseminated themselves with sperm from fellatio or from a condom (or so their male acquaintances alleged), then sought child support and won, so who knows!

Top Bottom