• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Allz I know is yelp better stop restricting free speech or I'll stop using it and recommend others do the same.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Yelp has had plenty of credibility issues in the past.....from manipulating reviews to charging businesses to "increase" positive reviews. That's why I don't consult Yelp for anything. Google Map reviews tend to be more accurate, but caveat emptor....

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Had to read the original message again, had to make sure if this was an attack on Yelp or TGT moderators.... all seriousness aside, it was amusing.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Would I be right that they didn't post a 30.06 sign?

If so, no one is "forced to disarm", just can't O.C. which I understand drives some apoplectic, however you can still carry.

For me, it wouldn't be a problem.

Crappy food and higher than reasonable prices for their fare, yeah, that would keep me away.

You don't need to look to Yelp for information on businesses gun signage - look at Texas3006.com., it'll tell you.

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    I'm glad the OP posted about Yelp...I saw it as just another citizen that had a complaint about how a business operates their "review" site. Also just another reason I don't visit Yelp anymore...

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Everyone knows that if you want the truth, go to the internet. Yelp is there to make money, plain and simple, it's not about what is fair.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Yelp has had plenty of credibility issues in the past.....from manipulating reviews to charging businesses to "increase" positive reviews. That's why I don't consult Yelp for anything. Google Map reviews tend to be more accurate, but caveat emptor....

Yep
    IME with either, especially in the Houston area, it takes a special kind of stupid to go by what some transplant millennial thinks is five star crawfish, gumbo, or Texas barbecue.

Top Bottom