ARJ Defense ad

[WTT/WTS]Glock 17 factory mag + Lancer L5 AWM AR mag (SA)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    okay, heres whats up, i have a Glock 17 magazine that is NIP. im looking to get $40 for it locally (San Antonio - pickup at Academy Potranco/1604) or $45 shipped. i could use the cash, but dont necessarily need it. things are tight, but ive been in this position before, no big deal.

what i am looking for besides cash however is a Lower Parts Kit for an AR15. i dont need the hammer/trigger group, trigger guard or a grip as i already have this stuff. so if you have a bunch of extra parts that would make a complete parts kit minus what i have, id be willing to trade for that. i want to get my lower completed.

also, i have a Lancer L5 AWM AR mag that is NIP. it is the black model. im not looking to sell this at all. im looking for alot here in trade, but im hoping someone will have sympathy towards my poor mans build and help me out here. i would like to trade the magazine for a stock kit (MOE black preferred). i need everything to put the stock on my lower, as well as the components for it (buffer tube, buffer spring, buffer, latch plate, and castle nut). i dont mind if this stuff is used. maybe you have these things because you upgraded along the line and they are just sitting around collecting dust.

let me know if youre interested in anything.

9fCVQT1.jpg

8yeyO8L.jpg

il6N5rk.jpg

my lower as it sits now (trigger guard not pictured)

ooZJZBq.jpg
    Guns International

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hrrquest1000