• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    Before I put this on Craigs', I thought I should see about trading for a handgun of comparable value. The saw is likely worth ~$300. I'd probably sell closer to $250 but would be interested in a trade for a 'target' 22lr pistol(had a P22, thinking more along the Buck Mark lines or similar), possibly a 9mm since I carry a G26 and PM9.

Of course, I'm typing 'spur of the moment' and don't have actual pics; but, here's the model I have:
    TS2400LS Table Saw - RIDGID Professional Tools

and a review of my 'updated' model(orange):
    Ridgid TS2400LS Portable Table Saw - Table Saw on Two Wheeled Work Stand - asktooltalk.com

Saw is <5 years old and has seen about ONE project a year during that time.

Please drop me a line if you are interested. I'm in north-north Austin but could travel a bit, if necessary.

Thanks, Rick 10sCoachRick@gmail.com

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    As a bumping update, I made the 22lr pistol purchase(Sig 229R), so I'm looking to sell the saw rather than trade. Have placed an ad on our Avery Ranch message board with a price of $250, including one used original blade and one much less used replacement blade. Nice saw...just no woodworking projects in my foreseeable future. ;)

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    I'm gonna bump this once again since the info is still current. I just completed another small woodworking project using my miter saw and Kreg kit but NOT my Ridgid portable table saw! It's still in storage in the garage--feeling lonely.

Selling price is $250 and will include the used original blade and a much less used decent quality replacement blade. IF we were to talk a trade, I'd possibly be interested in another 22lr pistol/revolver or 9mm semi worth a comparable amount($250-300)

Thanks, y'all!
    Please contact me through the site or 10sCoachRick@gmail.com

Top Bottom