• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas Bulldog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    My Fusion is an AWESOME 1911 and it simply kills me to do it but i don't have the cash so a trade is the next best thing.

I will do Trade straight across for an equivellent trade or Trade + cash on your end if the Ar is cheaper but i would like it to be straight across if it has the right features.

I am hung up on 2 things, 1 it being a flat top upper, 2nd isn't CRUCIAL but i could just hacksaw it off in the meantime but i don't like the front post on the gas block.

My springfield would be my choice to put up for trade first but i have too much time and money into it to get it out of it so im sure its with me for life.

It is a super accurate 1911 with a super crisp trigger. I really love it but im really looking to own another AR-15. It has Tritium Night sights that are very bright, it has a single sided thumb safety, and the top has straight grooves down the center to reduce glare.

I keep this light on my nightstand gun but for the right deal I can include it.

neueo.jpg

• Forged Stainless Steel Fusion 1911 Commander frame with 25 LPI front-strap checkering, undercut trigger-guard, With tactical accessory rail
    • Beveled magazine well.
    • Frame professionally fitted to the Forged slide and fitted match grade forged 416 Stainless Steel match quality barrel, fitted bushing, link and pin, 45 acp chambering, with Steel Small accent parts,
    • Serrated forged slide stop, Steel checkered mainspring housing, -
    • Custom Fusion trigger group, with Fusion Pro-Series carry-Comm A2 tool steel hammer, adjustable Aluminum LT silver K match trigger, Fusion sear, disconnector,
    • Ambi- Thumb Safety, Wolff springs, all fitted and tuned to a 3.75-4.25lb clean brake trigger.
    • Novak Style rear combat sight with SGC Poly-Crystal Fiber optic front sight
    • Exotic hardwood cocobolo grips-
    • Extended Mag release - Full length guide rod- Undercut trigger guard Checkered 25LPI front-strap
    • Beveled mag-well edges,
    • Fusion Pro-Series Matte and Brushed stainless steel finish
    • (1) 8 rnd magazine with base pad
    • Lifetime limited warranty

Retail With Standard Features package $1695
    Pricing will depend on features added such as sighing options and finish options. Feel free to email with your requirements for a detailed Quote.
    With Caliber and custom features change average costs: $1495 - $2195
    If you have any question please feel free to email us rserva@stny.rr.com, Thank you.
    ARJ Defense ad

Texas Bulldog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    Where did you get those grips?

Those are the factory grips it came with. Fusion's grips are very vibrant, I love them.

that is a beautiful weapon

Thanks, i baby this one and enjoy shooting it as much as just looking at it :)

you're going to regret trading that for an AR....

ARs are dime a dozen and nothing special compared to that Fusion (which I'm assuming you built yourself?)

I have a feeling this is true. I ran into some serious medical issues (tumor on my spinal chord) and sold off my AR's as well as most of my 1911's. So i have 3 left. 1 is my STI 9mm 6" which is my competition gun if i get to shooting again, and the other is a Jim Hoag customized "NM" prefix built Springfield Loaded.

So if i gotta decide between those and my Fusion, its hard to make a choice but i don't ahve the documentation on the build of the Springer so there is no way i could sell it for what i have into it.

derby

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Austin
    if i'm reading his first post correctly, he wants a flat-top, preferably w/ a shaved or low-profile gas block.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rgomez5329
    Top Bottom