• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsimmons

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio
    I have too many .22 rifles that I don't use, and want to clean out the safe.

CZ-452 Silhouette

This rifle was used in Silhouette competition and is a VERY good shooter. Health reasons prevent me from standing for hours at a time during competition, so I figured this rifle should go. This is a bolt-action .22LR target rifle with a blued finish. The rifle cames without iron sights, so you need optics for it. A Brooks trigger kit is installed, and I have several sets of BDL aluminum scope rings, including a cantilever mount (necessary for the scope that comes with the rifle).

The scope is a Mueller Eraticator, and is a 8-25x50 scope with an illuminated reticle and target turrets, black in color.

CZ-452 Silhouette - $400

Mueller Eraticator scope - $200

Purchase options:

- Cash (preferred purchase option, price is firm, no checks, no money orders)

- Or trade (see below)

----------------------

Essentially, I need optics for my two AR-15's. I will also accept one or more of these trades in exchange:

- EoTech XPS2-0
    - Primary Arms MicroDot with mount

We can discuss additional cash if circumstances dictate.

------------------

FTF sale/trade only (I'm in San Antonio), and I'm willing to drive up to 100 miles to make it happen. Be prepared to show ID if you're buying (or trading for) one of the rifles.

If you want pictures, request them via PM (don't forget to provide your email address) in the message.
    Military Camp

Top Bottom