Please reply by conversation.

phatcyclist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    WTS: Tikka T3 Lite in .308 in Austin *Sold*

Item is sold, moderators please remove. Thanks

I have a Tikka T3 Lite .308 for sale, I've taken it on a few hunting trips and to the range a few times. The round count is less than 200 and the rifle is in very good condition. There is one little scuff on the stock but that's it. The rifle is very accurate, It's 1 MOA or sub MOA capable with good factory ammunition. I have the original box and most if not all of the paperwork and the action tool to remove the rifle from the stock. I also have an EGW picatinny rail mounted on top of the action, so any normal rings will work. I have a Redfield 2-7x32 mounted and sighted in on the rifle that I will include for an additional price. The scope has only been mounted on the rifle for a little while, I got it sighted in and did a few extra rounds and that's it. I have the original box for the scope as well.

I'm looking to get $450 for the rifle by itself or $550 for the rifle with the scope. Keep in mind, this scope is ready to go, not just bore-sighted. TXDL is required, CHL preferred but not required, cash only sale. I'm looking to sell this in the greater Austin area, I could go a little out of it in a northern direction since I live in north west Austin. If you live a little out of the way, we may be able to work something out so don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for looking.

phatcyclist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Wanted to update with some pictures.

img2565d.jpg

img1128ex.jpg

This is the only flaw I know in the rifle, that one little scuff.
    img1136k.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom