• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Bojangles

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Humble
    I have a Sprinfield Range Officer that I'm selling. I've installed VZ grips (Operator II) with turbo screws, Harrison rear sight (HD-002-T2), and Dawson Precision Tritium front sight. I have the original sights and grips as well. It will come with original case and the 2 stock magazines it came with. The pistol is in great shape, roughly 250-300 rds through it with no failures of any kind. I really love this pistol but need to sell it to help us get into a house. Asking $700.

001.jpg

gunbubba

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    If you were coming to Austin I probably couldn't help myself. Let me know if you feel like a road trip.

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    wow nice price! if i didn't spend my toy money today on a bolt gun, i would've picked this up.

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    Damn. I passed through Austin yesterday. I was in Port Aransas for the weekend and didn't have access to a computer (thank God). You can never have too many 1911s.

gunbubba

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Where do you live? I'll be heading to San Antonio on Friday just for the day. I'm willing to drive if it's not half way to El Paso.

Looks like you've got it sold, but I'm in south Austin if you end up still owning it on Friday when you're headed to San Antone.

Top Bottom