• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I sold all my 9mm's and have some new unopened boxes of ammo left over so here goes:

1000 Wolf 115 grain FMJ- 2-500 round sealed packages - $200 for both or $115.00 for one 500 pack.

500 WWB 115 grain FMJ 100 round boxes - $115 for the lot

400 Winchester Ranger 9mm NATO FMJ-124 grain 50 round boxes- $120 for the lot

200 American Eagle 9mm 115 grain FMJ 50 round boxes - $60 for lot

$400 for everything listed above.

These are of course FTF/local prices. San Antonio area - Austin/Houston- we can meet half way.
    Shipping would be extra and I would have to add that to the cost if you would need it shipped via UPS or Fed Ex Ground. No international sales of course

This is also listed on other classifieds as well.
    ARJ Defense ad

Last edited by a moderator:

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    don't suppose you are going to be at the San Antonio shoot tomorrow? If so, will take the WWB off your hands...

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    don't suppose you are going to be at the San Antonio shoot tomorrow? If so, will take the WWB off your hands...

Is it at the Bexar Shooting range off Traler Hale & I-10???? If so I might be able to get up there, I don't have anything planned. I'll PM you with some more details.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Kerry since when do you have a 9mm lol and man I just bought 500 rds lol and good another for the meet, Kerry as usual will prbaly be there before 9 lol Try not to shoot all your ammo up before we get there huh?

kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    I have had my Ruger P89 since the 80's was the first gun i ever purchased on my own, good reliable gun...won't have it with me, I let my dad borrow it this weekend for his chl class. but I figured I would get some ammo, shoot it up and have some brass, I won't be there that early since I need to go pick up the daughter first this time :) ....sorry for the hijack southpaw, but a good bump for ya...

kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    Southpaw, it was a pleasure meeting you today and thanks for the ammo. wish you could have stayed and shot with us, hope you come out and shoot soon...congrads on the upcoming addition to the family, bump on the post for ya.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Southpaw, it was a pleasure meeting you today and thanks for the ammo. wish you could have stayed and shot with us, hope you come out and shoot soon...congrads on the upcoming addition to the family, bump on the post for ya.

Yeah like wise on meeting ya bud, another free bump for you.

Thank y'all.. It was nice finally getting up there, even though it was only for a few minutes. I'm sure I'll be available for the next event.

According to an email all ammo should be SPF, but I am still waiting for final confirmation... just a heads up.

Top Bottom