• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Bought 16 boxes of ammo to finish filling a .30 cal ammo box. Think it would come out cheaper if Id buy cases of ammo though.
    Capitol Armory ad

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    There is nothing wrong with people from Mexico. Nothing wrong with the Spanish language. Nothing wrong with Spanish being spoken in a city that is 40% Hispanic. I'm married to a software engineer from Mexico who is smarter than nearly 95% of all Americans I have ever known. She came here for work and is now on her way to becoming a citizen by being married to me. Her job was pretty close to paying for her green card before our wedding. English is not her first language and sometimes she has to stop and think of the right word. I am a white Southern American who lives in a Spanish speaking household and couldn't be happier. That (language) is not the problem here. Really if you read deep enough into history it doesn't take long to see that Spanish has been spoken in Texas even before English.

Now, on the flip side, Saggy pants, MS13's, drug smuggling pieces of urban sh*t coming into our country and getting free EVERYTHING, and then shooting us in the head in the process....THAT is a problem. But it's not just the Mexicans. Trust me I know it is easy to label an entire nation of people as trash just because of the bad apples that come from there, but if you have an objective point of view, it won't take you long to realize there are alot of F'd up Americans too. And in other countries, they do the same thing. I'm sure you wouldn't want to be judged because of the actions of some toothless, meth addicted piece of backwoods trash on Intervention or something. Or to be judged because of the stupidity of Jersey Shore. Same thing for honest, hardworking Mexicans. They are just as disgusted by those people you were describing as we are. My father in law told me (in spanish), "those are NOT real Mexicans".

Now, for my own personal take on this, I will say this much...all of the Mexicans that I personally have the pleasure of knowing are highly educated, very friendly, TRUSTWORTHY (big one there), drug and alcohol free people with very traditional family values. Values that were flushed down most American's toilets the day MTV became what it is today. Many way before that. I knew many of them less than 6 months when I felt 100% comfortable giving them the key to my house when going out of town. Something I would feel a little weary about, well, to be honest, nearly EVERY American I know, except my mom, dad, and sister. Just sayin'. Not trying to bash anyone, just saying stop and think before making judgements like this, and ask yourself if you are really being fair or wrongly labeling an entire nation because of the lowest of its lows. Alot of their problems are completely out of their control. And I can say this much those people acting like thugs in Conroe are not representing Mexico no matter what they claim. If I were a gun salesman I would refuse to sell a gun to anyone who was not properly dressed. And I'm sure I'd have several other "no no's" too.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    How much you need i have a few cases here at the house and can get my hands on up to 5 more cases within 24 hours.

Cases of what? Oh sorry...edited when I reminded myself of what the original post was...well hell I'm always on the lookout for good deals on ammo, so if you need some to be taken off your hand, send me a PM of exactly what you have and how much it is. I have a 9, a 40SW, an AR (5.56/223) a 38 special and a 12 guage. Oh and a super soaker but I got that end covered haha.

Maybe off topic but not really, since we are talking about "stocking up" and/or "being prepared", I just ordered two of these:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006QF3TW4/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=A3QRRNCMC0U3V4

Not a bad deal for something that can fit in your pocket, and filter 250 gallons of tainted water for $20!

robertc1216

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    Cypress
    Maybe off topic but not really, since we are talking about "stocking up" and/or "being prepared", I just ordered two of these:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006QF3TW4/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=A3QRRNCMC0U3V4

Not a bad deal for something that can fit in your pocket, and filter 250 gallons of tainted water for $20!
    One of our site sponsors has that same item for 5 bucks cheaper than amazon. LifeStraw Water Filter | Green Beetle Gear Just to save you couple bucks.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Oh ok, that must have been where I found it. I couldn't remember. I ran across it yesterday and googled it today. Wow that thing is amazing huh? Does it really work THAT good? If so that makes prepping a BOB much easier, because it drastically reduces the amount of water you HAVE TO tote around. I mean, really, if it came down to it, and you had to choose between one of your beloved guns that were your key to survival in a conflict environment, you would have to choose water over guns. But with something like this maybe you can compromise on that just a little. Ya know, if God Know's What happened.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Ammo to go gets a thumbs up from me! They have a huge selection, they are usually pretty well stocked, they have very competitive prices, they are fast, and also, unlike most firearms dealers, they are extremely courteous and friendly over the phone. Very helpful. And the best part about it is they are right smack in the middle of TX. I order my ammo from NOBODY else. If you can find better than them, please by all means let me know cause I have looked pretty hard, and even "Cheaper than Dirt" isn't as cheap as Ammo to Go. Just sayin'

Don't go and buy up all my ammo now before I have a chance to get it haha. jk. Got a few cans of that Federal American Eagle 5.56 62 gr. penetrator ammo tucked away at the safe house across town. It's stayin there. If it's still there when I'm 45 or so, I'll go and shoot it all at a range somewhere. I pray to God that is exactly how it plays out. If not, hey, hopefully it'll STILL be there. I'd love to have an underground bunker built for myself, it is apparently a pretty popular trend these days. I may be, like the rest of the nation, preparing for an event that we have no idea is even coming, but we know if it does, it won't be pretty...but obviously if I am preparing for nothing then God is watching over us. I heard it's not nearly as expensive as you would think too, the bunkers I mean!

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    Just realized the physical address for ammunitiontogo.com and Independence Firearms is the same... maybe you scratch two itches at once if you visit the physical location!!

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I have ammo. Everyone local was out of stock, and I hate ordering online. Your late to the party.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Walmart was out of all the cheap stuff last time I was there, had a couple of federal 100 count boxes. Academy seemd to be fairly well stocked last week with quite a few 420 rnd cans. Don't remember if they were steel or brass.

DannyT

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Tyler
    Didnt have any trouble getting Remington 223 at the local Wal-Marx. Didnt check on the 7.62. But i do find its either feast or famine with no real rhyme or reason as to why the shelves are empty. Ive gotten into the habit of trying to pick up at least one box of something be it rifle or handgun ammo. Needing to restock the 223/5.56 stash. Finally got a chance to run some rounds (100) through my new Stag Arms Model 6. Sweet!!!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rgomez5329
    Top Bottom