• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Why's it seem everyones out of 7.62x39 this week. Lookin for about 20 boxes and no one has any around here
    Lynx Defense

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    stopped in walfart last week for car junk. plenty of 9mm, a little less, and plinking 45 acp was out. I wanted to buy a brick or two of 22lp but the price on those went up and i thought i'd wait and see if it comes down

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    academy had one box of monarch, Tons of everything else though. bunch of cheap .223. Im really considering trading my AK for a AR If this keeps up.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    All sportsman had was the 10 dollar a box stuff. Got desperate and stopped at the pawn shop and the guy kept shitting his pants 2 feet from my face so I walked out. Not to mention they marked it up an extra dollar. Want to buy about 20 boxes but I guess ill have to wait

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Academys probly out do to the droves of mexicans in conroe now. they all want to act like theyre gangsters so Im sure they all stole an AK or 2.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Theres a bunch of mexican/south american gang bangers in east conroe. My buddy almost got us in trouble with MS13 when he kicked the leaders nephews ass. Not to mention every gun store I went in today was pretty much all Mexican customers, and most were looking at Ak's and SKS's and had there short/pants around there ankles and head/neck tatted up.....Hows it wrong when its true?

stx kid

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    laredo
    I noticed that at academy today.. almost all of the assault rounds were out of stock. (this being Laredo I try to make note of this kind of stuff)

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Yeah usually they have plenty. All the 4-5 dollar a box stuff is pretty much out of stock at Able Ammo too. Plenty of .223 everywhere though. Kind of weird.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Theres a bunch of mexican/south american gang bangers in east conroe. My buddy almost got us in trouble with MS13 when he kicked the leaders nephews ass. Not to mention every gun store I went in today was pretty much all Mexican customers, and most were looking at Ak's and SKS's and had there short/pants around there ankles and head/neck tatted up.....Hows it wrong when its true?

Just seemed harsh. Didn't realize Conroe turned into SW Houston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Its been that way lol. Wasnt tryin to sound harsh I was never a very good "Wordsmith" though lol. Yeah most of them moved up here from houston. Someone had to control the drug sales.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Its been that way lol. Wasnt tryin to sound harsh I was never a very good "Wordsmith" though lol. Yeah most of them moved up here from houston. Someone had to control the drug sales.

They didn't leave Houston, we're being over-run.
    My side of town is now posting bill boards in Spanish. I grew up here, and it makes my blood boil to see my area of town go 3rd world.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    My dad grew up on airline drive. That was a pretty nice area back in the day look at it now. lol I dont go in those areas unless I have a mexican buddy with me. that way they know im cool lol

Top Bottom