• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Kind of tired of these wheels so I'm looking to buy or trade. Clearly not an expensive car so not looking to dump a pile of money in the deal.

I'm looking for solid black or charcoal/deep grey. Other ideas will be considered.
    Please be prepared to provide excellent to damn good pictures. They don't give gas to ugly guys.

Wheel design must be simple, read that as easy to clean. Factory wheels on the car can be yours if the deal is right.
    Current tire size = 195/60R15

Feel free to email (include "Si wheels" in subject) or PM.
    Gracias for looking

2003CivicSi1.jpg
    Venture Surplus ad

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    volk TE37's clean simple and a timeless classic... i was going to run those on my turbo 94 civic back in the day. i ended up just polishing some stock fat fives and rolling with those and had some 14'' steelies for my slicks.

What tha F about "not looking to dump a pile of money in the deal" do you not understand?

140.jpg
    RAYS - VOLK Racing TE37 18x10.5 +22mm offset Bronze 5x114.3 - EVO X, STI, 350Z
    Returns: Not accepted

s.gif
    Buy It Now
    $3,850.00
    Free Shipping
    Time left: 28d 18h 16m

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Not sure I'm comfortable with the DIY plasticdip orbit. I'd be too critical of my own work.

Hell yea, I say Hydrograhpix. Then you could have the only Honda Si with MossyOak rims, or even wood grain, or stone, or or or or.

Any idea of the durability of this on aluminum wheels? Some of those patterns could work.

Camo? I live in the woods. The damn 'necks would steel them, cut new holes, bolt em' on their cheby, go drunk muddin' and get in a nasty wreck. Then, cuz they're budz w/the sheriff tell him I sold them bad wheels and it's all my fault.

fuelfather

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    San Antonio
    I have seen samples of other companies work on valve covers and skulls. One of the guys here had it done on his AR a while back with a company like the one I linked to, if not this same company.

I have seen people here in San Antonio with Wood Grain rims on their rims. I cannot attest to the durability first hand though, only seen in passing.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I bought this thing summer '09 to save gas and have really enjoyed driving it. The only thing I really hate is the highway steering. Most cars you can drive with one finger gently making minor direction adjustments. With this car, once you hold the wheel in a position a little 'friction grab' takes place and to make the next adjustment you have to pop it out of the grab. Even after @40K miles, I'm still amazed at the torque that the engine produces.

I thought I wanted solid black, but this doesn't look all that great.

thumbnail.aspx

I like the black w/chrome best and even white looks good in the pic. Just afraid that may look a little limp wristed in person.

thumbnail.aspx

thumbnail.aspx

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    I love my si, right up to the point I want to do something outdoors, and have to drive down some ranch road. Did you know si's can make it through about 9 inches of water before they float?

But if you just commute it is great, you can drive it like a granny and get 30mpg or like you stole it and go 120 mph.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    The timing on this thread is weird. I NEVER see my body style yet I passed one going to Houston this afternoon and then hours later parked next to a white one with black steelies. (Looked like crap IMO). Also at lunch today there was a truck with camo wheels in the lot. From 20' they looked good but I was hungry so didn't take a close look.

High Cap if you mean me, I appreciate it and we'll see. I also found out today there is a local that "coats" rifles, valve covers, European deer mounts etc. Don't yet know what sysem he uses but I'm gonna have to look into it.

Well your going to be really disapointed when you come up dry.

Oh Crap! Did he just say what I think he meant? U nasty D!

I love my si, right up to the point I want to do something outdoors, and have to drive down some ranch road. Did you know si's can make it through about 9 inches of water before they float?

But if you just commute it is great, you can drive it like a granny and get 30mpg or like you stole it and go 120 mph.
    Not fit'ina try the floatie thing, to much electrical down low. I've been 110mph and ran out of room. Honestly don't remember how many RPM it was turning. Do you know what the top speed is?

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Local guy here has one of the sickest Ep3's I've ever seen. And to be honest, I'm not even really a huge fan of them. I'll try to find his build thread and post it.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    The timing on this thread is weird. I NEVER see my body style yet I passed one going to Houston this afternoon and then hours later parked next to a white one with black steelies. (Looked like crap IMO). Also at lunch today there was a truck with camo wheels in the lot. From 20' they looked good but I was hungry so didn't take a close look.

High Cap if you mean me, I appreciate it and we'll see. I also found out today there is a local that "coats" rifles, valve covers, European deer mounts etc. Don't yet know what sysem he uses but I'm gonna have to look into it.

Oh Crap! Did he just say what I think he meant? U nasty D!

Not fit'ina try the floatie thing, to much electrical down low. I've been 110mph and ran out of room. Honestly don't remember how many RPM it was turning. Do you know what the top speed is?

Supposedly it is 129, I've done 108 ish passing people in 5th around 6500.

Top Bottom