• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    If you buy a used one, I'd try to get a chance to shoot before you buy.
    Bought mine a while back (Glock 17 mag version) and as cool of a concept as it is, it has been a trouble child.

1) Looks like my front sight is canted. I have the sight (and it is rather cheesy) adjusted all the way to the right and I'm still shooting a couple inches to the right at 25 yards.

2) She also fails to eject regularly. I cannot fire 100 rounds through it without it hanging up. I have an e-mail into Kel-tec right now regarding this.
    Hopefully, they will get it all taken care of, cause as I said, it is a neat little gun.

Mr.Adame

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    Dallas, TX
    Yea thanks for the heads up. My buddy has one and I'm absolutely in love whit it. But we did go through about 200 rounds and had 4 fail to eject. I've been looking for a new one but have not maneged to find one so I figured I would try my luck for a used one here.

Sent from my LG-P999

mkburden

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    HUNT COUNTY TEXAS
    I've had my glock platform sub for 4+ years. Have shot many, many rounds with not so much as a fail to feed/eject. It is a very nice carbine and I am pleased with it. Now, that front sight is the only thing I can say negative about it, looks like crap but it works. Sometimes in my experience the magazine is the culprit with jams, not the actual weapon. Try a new mag or two before coming to the conclusion its the weapon. Good luck buddy.

legionkahn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2010
    kaufman tx
    I've had my glock platform sub for 4+ years. Have shot many, many rounds with not so much as a fail to feed/eject. It is a very nice carbine and I am pleased with it. Now, that front sight is the only thing I can say negative about it, looks like crap but it works. Sometimes in my experience the magazine is the culprit with jams, not the actual weapon. Try a new mag or two before coming to the conclusion its the weapon. Good luck buddy.

I've got a sub 2k in 40 s&w , never have had not even one malfunction.

i was looking for a used one , found a dealer that had some new one's . I do not know if they still do, but give them a try . Should be close to you. I had to give 399 plus tax.
    B&S Guns , 6246-A Broadway, Garland, Texas 75043

972-226-1816
    972-226-9337 (fax) bsguns@yahoo.com

Mr.Adame

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    Dallas, TX

Yea I hear ya

But I'm looking for the glock platform because I have a couple of g18 mags and what not.

I've got a sub 2k in 40 s&w , never have had not even one malfunction.

i was looking for a used one , found a dealer that had some new one's . I do not know if they still do, but give them a try . Should be close to you. I had to give 399 plus tax.
    B&S Guns , 6246-A Broadway, Garland, Texas 75043

972-226-1816
    972-226-9337 (fax) bsguns@yahoo.com

I'll give them a call tomorrow. But, I would prefer a used one

There is one in the For Sale section right now, Austin area. Glock 17 mags, he is asking $300

Thanks for the heads up I'm more then willing to buy it but he only wants a FTF sale :banghead:

Mr.Adame

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    Dallas, TX
    No, shipping long guns from residence to residence is legal in Texas. A handgun = FFL.

Thanks bud, I got off the phone whit ups and they confirmed that they can ship it.

Now if I could only get him to ship it is a different story...............(sigh)

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom