Capitol Armory ad

Would these comments about 2A rights from Gov Abbott get your vote Nov 8th?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Voting for hot wheels directly supports him. I’m okay with that being your choice.

No. You see a different political reality than I do. The reality I see is that it needs to burn to the ground so we can start from fresh. If it takes collateral damage to get there, so be it.

I was never a fan of term limits until Perry demonstrated an incumbent R Governor in Texas means that person will effectively rule for life given the chance. Not only is hot wheels following that tradition, but since June of 2020, he’s literally unilaterally decreed he can do whatever he wants under GA-28. Add to it there is no way to recall a governor here, and he’s set to rule for life.

Call that whatever you want, that’s my line in the sand.
    Rather than try to burn Texas to the ground you could easily relocate to the liberal utopia of california or other enlightened states. It would be easier on your BP.

Last edited:

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Got your Beto yard sign yet? Might as well be honest about your support.

My yard sign
    e8aa31863a02291cb7e4ef1605fe266e.jpg

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I wonder how many Venezuelans in 1998 decided that Romer wasn't their perfect candidate, so they'd just not vote against Hugo Chavez, because it's better to let it all burn down and start over.

Well, they're starting over, I suppose - as a floundering third-world "worker's paradise". I'd rather not have that here in Texas, though.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Here are the choices on the ballot. Looks like five options if I count correctly.
    705c61b9cd9b58554069d9f39c2366d9.jpg

So, you voting "LIB" or "GRN"? Or are you going to write someone in who will get...exactly one vote? There's only one choice there that's not capitulation to the left. Your boy Beto is the only leftist with half a chance, and I'll be voting in direct opposition to him.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Voting for hot wheels directly supports him. I’m okay with that being your choice.

No. You see a different political reality than I do. The reality I see is that it needs to burn to the ground so we can start from fresh. If it takes collateral damage to get there, so be it.

I was never a fan of term limits until Perry demonstrated an incumbent R Governor in Texas means that person will effectively rule for life given the chance. Not only is hot wheels following that tradition, but since June of 2020, he’s literally unilaterally decreed he can do whatever he wants under GA-28. Add to it there is no way to recall a governor here, and he’s set to rule for life.

Call that whatever you want, that’s my line in the sand.
    Then why not help it along and vote for Francis?

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Top Bottom