Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    I watch free airwave TV and have no cable nor subscription services

The ads which really get under my skin include-

- “tax relief services” that help tax cheats and those who neglected to pay their taxes settle with the IRS. It’s our money they are giving away and those folks who didn’t pay should either serve time and or pay the full amount what they owe.

- bottom-feeding lawyers selling their services to mesothelioma victims, women who have used baby powder, past users of some prescription meds, users of roundup, etc etc. You can bet these legal vultures get rich while the sick only get a small portion of any proceeds.

- oak street health and a half a dozen aarp-affiliated insurances

What’s your ‘hard to watch’ commercials?

Thank goodness for the mute button

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    If my TV is on 90% of that is Pandora radio, then 7% is youtube with the remaining 3 being a movie. When a commercial comes on I'm just watch for the skip to come on.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Anything pharmaceutical

Ask your doctor if PureProfitum is right for you.

Do not take PureProfitum if you or anyone you know or have ever met is or has ever been pregnant.

Side effects of PureProfitum may include drowsiness, susceptibility to suggestion, dizziness, psychosis, violent outbursts, halitosis, Tourette's syndrome, bloating, projectile vomiting, uncontrollable sneezing, spontaneous combustion, invisibility, inability to pronounce the word "Worchestershire", psychic precognition, aversion to water, skin rash, hair loss, hair growth, flatulence, and Trump Derangement Syndrome. Some users of PureProfitum have reported out of body experiences and alien abduction.

Saying the word "PureProfitum" is considered a verbal contract and will require a $50 royalty per instance.

PureProfitum. Making your life better, by treating a condition we didn't even fucking mention in this commercial because it's unlikely to be anything you'll ever seek treatment for, but we still want you to doctor shop for it until someone is unscrupulous enough to prescribe it to you.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    1725479851959.png

Published:
    September 4, 2024

CINCINNATI—Drawing mixed reactions from viewers with its attempt to flesh out the backstory of the popular cleaning products mascot, a new ad released by Procter & Gamble this week generated controversy with its revelation that Mr. Clean only dates Black women.
    At press time, Procter & Gamble representatives teased a new upcoming advertisement that confirms Mr. Clean’s single-hoop earring is a reflection of his bisexuality.

Mohawk600

Anti-woke
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Ask your doctor if PureProfitum is right for you.

Do not take PureProfitum if you or anyone you know or have ever met is or has ever been pregnant.

Side effects of PureProfitum may include drowsiness, susceptibility to suggestion, dizziness, psychosis, violent outbursts, halitosis, Tourette's syndrome, bloating, projectile vomiting, uncontrollable sneezing, spontaneous combustion, invisibility, inability to pronounce the word "Worchestershire", psychic precognition, aversion to water, skin rash, hair loss, hair growth, flatulence, and Trump Derangement Syndrome. Some users of PureProfitum have reported out of body experiences and alien abduction.

Saying the word "PureProfitum" is considered a verbal contract and will require a $50 royalty per instance.

PureProfitum. Making your life better, by treating a condition we didn't even fucking mention in this commercial because it's unlikely to be anything you'll ever seek treatment for, but we still want you to doctor shop for it until someone is unscrupulous enough to prescribe it to you.
    I used to work in the pharmaceutical research industry.........I know all about it

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    See c-19 vax for pure profit...if allowing this brew into your body, try not to die or be riddled with clots of varying sizes.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    - “tax relief services” that help tax cheats and those who neglected to pay their taxes settle with the IRS. It’s our money they are giving away and those folks who didn’t pay should either serve time and or pay the full amount what they owe.
    Ah, you're a communist... Paying taxes is un-American!

Don't worry, though. I'm pretty sure those “tax relief services” and just about everything else you see in TV ads are scams.

Last edited:

ronr68

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 9, 2011
    Taylor
    I’ve been married for almost 40 years and have learned WAY more about cringy female products and all body deodorants being applied everywhere by extra large models. Those keep me awake at night!

Top Bottom