• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheMechanic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2014
    Hey guys, recently did my CHL class, getting ready to send everything into the state. My worry is that when I was younger (17) I had two Minor in consumption tickets (class C mis.) that was 4 years ago. I have an absolute clean record other than that. Been sober now for a long time (decided it was time to grow up a while ago) Do you think I will have any issue with this from the state? As far as the tickets themselves or them trying to label me as an alcohol dependent? Everyone ive talked to says I should NOT worry about it, but I am. I don't know what I would do if i got denied :banghead: Any input would be great thanks again!

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    If you were arrested you need to disclose it. If you don't they will contact you and ask about it.

You are fine though, don't sweat it.

Sent from.... RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

TheMechanic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2014
    Correct I was issued a citation for both, not arrested. I am sending in the paper work with the app. showing that both tickets were deferred

txcaesar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2015
    Garland
    Can tickets mess me up?

Hey guys, Im new here, and Ive tried to search without asking redundant questions but....

filed for my CHL, questions: i have had multiple tickets for driving with license and with out insurance...which went to warrant....i have paid off all the tickets and I am completely legal now. will those type of crimes mess me up? Thanks in advance!

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Hey guys, Im new here, and Ive tried to search without asking redundant questions but....

filed for my CHL, questions: i have had multiple tickets for driving with license and with out insurance...which went to warrant....i have paid off all the tickets and I am completely legal now. will those type of crimes mess me up? Thanks in advance!

Your instructor didn't answer that question for you?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michaelm18
    Top Bottom