Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    May 21, 2016 at the Orange Gun Club
    8 am to 12pm
    Cost will be $60

Link will be posted on my website shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hurley's Gold

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    From "golucky" on WT:

"" Folks, can't say enough good things about my wife's first S.I. class almost 4 years ago with Jon ! Even till this day, the techniques taught by Jon is still en-grained and when we are at the range, it really shows...especially when among friends and family how well her pistol skills are ! At times it's like pulling teeth to get your love one to class, but with training from Jon & S.I. I'm confident that when & if the time arrives that she is capable to defend herself & the family. Now to try to get her to a S.I. rifle class ! "

"In her words from 4 years ago, "Being the novice, the experience was enligthening; it taught me that shooting was more than just range, target shooting. Jon is a excellent teacher who was patient, professional, and encouraging. He provided positive reinforcement and gave constructive feedback. I got tricked into a 8 hour course, thinking when my husband said months ago that it was a 4 hour course; but well worth the heat and the pain. With the experience, I now know more to protect my family" "

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    Ladies who attend will have the opportunity to shoot the Texas License to Carry qualification for no additional fee. What this means is if you don't have your LTC your shooting qualification will be done. If you come see me for your LTC, you'll only have to do the 4 hour classroom portion!

Top Bottom