• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Linda Cope, founder of the warrior group, says the frat members were urinating on flags and verbally abusive.
    "They were urinating off of balconies, vomiting off of balconies. They could see the men and women below were there with the retreat. They had on hats and shirts with logos," Cope said.
    Members of Zeta Beta Tau from the University of Florida and Emory University in Georgia were attending their spring formals at the resort. Emory officials have said they are investigating, but so far there's no evidence to implicate their students.

Local police did respond, but no criminal charges were filed.

Cope said the fraternity has so far been helpful in its response, and that she believes fraternity leaders are doing all they can to help make things right

Zeta Beta Tau's Florida chapter has 128 active members. The organization was founded in New York City in 1898 as a fraternity for Jewish students, who at the time weren't allowed in fraternities.

oohrah

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    Heart O' Texas
    interesting how far we have come. in 1969-70, this behavior was acceptble.

and for the record, I was never spit on when I came back from VN, (but I wasn't thanked either -God, I hate that)

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    Skull drag that ass if I ever saw something like that. My time in was fairly straight forward, get stationed, go to baghdad, get stationed, rinse and repeat as necessary. Never had any issues with children...I mean adults.

Top Bottom