• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hollow Point

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2012
    Taylor
    It is 20 ga. with the solid metal rib made in 1927. No rust or blueing missing. Stock has no scratches or marks. It has a 28 inch barrel with modified choke. The stock is beautiful with tiger striping in the grain on one side. This is a rare find and beautiful gun. Email for pictures: crappie1@hotmail.com or call at 512-365-7761. $1050

chris211

Gimme Back My Bullets!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2012
    TX
    Happen to Know any Rathkes in Taylor or surrounding areas? Had many kinfolk from around there, most are deceased, but still a few.

Hollow Point

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2012
    Taylor
    Yes, that is it. I showed it to a guy who was a Model 12 collector and he said that it was an easy fix but I don't know anything about Mod 12s. I have always used Remingtons but happened to come across this Winchester. I don't even know how to take the barrel off of it but I haven't tried. I didn't want to scratch up anything. I have not even hunted with it because I didn't want to get any scratches on it.

Hollow Point

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2012
    Taylor
    There is no issue at all with the gun. Everything is working perfect. I suspected that there was not any issues. I was just not familiar with the Mod.12 and was thinking it worked like the 870's which is totally different. Actually the Mod. 12 is safer because you can empty the magazine without opening the action.

mkburden

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    HUNT COUNTY TEXAS
    I have a model 12 12 ga from 1942. The tiger striping in the wood grain is just sick on these guns. I like the ability to slam fire plus it was my grandpa's. Good luck with the sale, they are very nice weapons for a collector or shooter.

Hollow Point

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2012
    Taylor
    I would really like to keep it myself but when the hot water heater and air conditioner goes out in the same month, that is bad news.

Top Bottom