Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Well, ya got Russell Brand behind ya (something I would have never guessed!)...

Russell Brand: If it's a choice between Trump or Biden, only one candidate will protect democracy and freedom

Actor and comedian Russell Brand said he finds it difficult to understand why any freedom-loving American would choose to vote for President Biden over former President Trump in the upcoming election.

In a new episode of his podcast "Stay Free with Russell Brand," scheduled to premiere on Friday, Brand sat down with model, author and RNC spokeswoman Elizabeth Pipko for a wide-ranging interview in which the pair discussed Trump's trial and subsequent conviction.

"In a straight choice between Donald Trump and Joe Biden, if you care about democracy, if you care about freedom, I don’t know how you could do anything other than vote for Donald Trump for precisely the reasons that they claim that you can’t," he told Pipko...(full article at title link)

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa

Excerpt-

Opinion: Trump’s ‘Revenge’ Needs to Be More Than Success, It Needs to Be Revenge​

By Rusty Weiss | 9:35 AM on June 11, 2024
    The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.

The Biden administration has weaponized every facet of the Justice Department to jail their political opponents.

The opposition party has made it clear they will use any means necessary and at their disposal to rid the country of conservative and/or Republican voters.

Trump needs a similar mindset on day one if he finds himself back in the White House in January 2025.

The time for playing nice is over.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....

Excerpt-

Opinion: Trump’s ‘Revenge’ Needs to Be More Than Success, It Needs to Be Revenge​

The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.

The Biden administration has weaponized every facet of the Justice Department to jail their political opponents.

The opposition party has made it clear they will use any means necessary and at their disposal to rid the country of conservative and/or Republican voters.

Trump needs a similar mindset on day one if he finds himself back in the White House in January 2025.

If Trump is smart, his first year should go somewhere between his TV show and Stalin's purges.....

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek

Excerpt-

Good read, thanks.
    I just pray that he can use all he learned his first term and watching Brandon's debacle to clean house like no one before him. He absolutely will face opposition again and needs to do some pruning for his success and the good of the country.
    Pruning that includes quite a few with R's next to their name.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    Just 7 days to the first Trump/Biden debate. What's the over-under that it will actually happen? The over-under that JRB will be functioning mostly on chemicals if it does?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but only two debates were agreed to, the first moderated by CNN, and the second by ABC...which is a bit like debating Kim Jong Un in Pyongyang.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Just 7 days to the first Trump/Biden debate. What's the over-under that it will actually happen? The over-under that JRB will be functioning mostly on chemicals if it does?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but only two debates were agreed to, the first moderated by CNN, and the second by ABC...which is a bit like debating Kim Jong Un in Pyongyang.
    You're last paragraph is concerning to me too. He won't just be debating Brandon, but debating whatever panel those networks put up. Like 4-6 on 1.

Paul Saver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2023
    North Texas
    Another damn good reason to vote for Mr. Trump.

Attachments

• ScreenShot_20240621013931.png
      ScreenShot_20240621013931.png
      902.4 KB · Views: 50

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    My guess is the cocaine and amphetamines they feed him intravenously to keep him (biden) coherent at critical times (like SOTU and debates) will eventually kill him... before the election

Just my guess

Last edited:
    Top Bottom