• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    All this talk of Christie being the nominee in 16 is just a red herring. The higher ups in the GOP want Jeb Bush and that's the choice we're going to get. The talk of Christie is just a distraction so Jeb can keep doing the behind the scenes work of building his machine. And, other than not being as anti-2A as Christie, Jeb is just as much a prog as Christie. But just like McLame, then Romney, Jeb is the 'chosen one' of the GOP establishment.

The GOP establishment is very progressive at this point. Look at how they've moved aggressively to block the Tea Party's influence, and worked to co-opt it.

Voting works and is good on a local level.. Voting for the president is and has been rigged for a long time.. I am a firm believer that JFK was the last truly elected and spoke against the wrong people and was against the FED bank and NWO agenda.. That's as far as I will go on that.. If you want to know more you'll need to do your own research..

IMO that's a little out there, but has enough of a ring of truth that I definitely won't disagree. The presidents that followed Kennedy were about as corrupt as any third world tin pot dictator ever was. Then again, so were some of the ones preceding...
    Hurley's Gold

Top Bottom