• ...and so much more!
  • TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Massad Ayoob makes it clear, why citizens need semi-auto firearms and magazines, that hold plenty of ammunition. Not the arbitrarily neutered, magazines thought up by our detached betters, in political office. There are plenty of threats, and situations that have occurred, to make that clear in the United States.

It takes many rounds, when the unthinkable is required of someone trying to save their life, or the life of a loved one. The non-grass roots, top down structured gun control movement, actually creates danger. By helping to remove the best options for self defense.

http://backwoodshome.com/blogs/Mass...-firearms-and-high-capacity-magazines-part-i/
    Guns International

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    My God, they should make a movie about the man in that youtube video. Someone left a comment in youtube stating that he hides a revolver behind his mustache. HAHAHA!

GaryH

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    Cowtown
    I saw that Lance Thomas video a long time ago. That video is what got me interested in practicing rather than just going shooting. I hope and pray I never have to put my practice to the test.

In my opinion Massad Ayoob's hard to beat.

Top Bottom