• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    As I stated, this is very disturbing. I know local police can't just go in there with full riot gear and mass arrest these guys, although that would be cool. I guess the sheriff's departments need to meet with their local government to express their concerns and, in turn, the local governments need to express their concerns to their Governor's office. The states Governors need to strongly condemn these actions in letters to the regime and in press conferences. Am I looking at this too simplistically? I'm not nor have I ever been a LEO so I'm probably being very naive.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I thought the DHS police's job is mainly to protect the buildings. If there's a protest at an IRS building it probably makes sense.

After seeing the pics of the donut-eating desk jockeys they sent I'm much less concerned.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Why Were DHS Agents Seemingly Monitoring Multiple Tea Party IRS Protests Across the Country on Tuesday? | TheBlaze.com

Is it legal for Department of Homeland Security to wear Police gear? This is very disturbing to me.
    Personally I don't think so, seems like it's a local problem(demonstrations)to me, having said that this administration has wanted a federal police force from the beginning, TSA/DHS make good candidates especially the TSA people who are true believers in the "cause" those who don't believe in the constitution and will simply follow orders. Sad folks really but liberal schools have did a great job of dumbing down.:(:(

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    As I stated, this is very disturbing. I know local police can't just go in there with full riot gear and mass arrest these guys, although that would be cool. I guess the sheriff's departments need to meet with their local government to express their concerns and, in turn, the local governments need to express their concerns to their Governor's office. The states Governors need to strongly condemn these actions in letters to the regime and in press conferences. Am I looking at this too simplistically? I'm not nor have I ever been a LEO so I'm probably being very naive.

DHS is not breaking any laws by being there. There is nothing for locals to do.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    This is outrageous. Check out the Tea Party terrorists! They are dressed up like normal Americans, that work, play, pay taxes, and just want a fair shake. Next thing you know we will find out they have families.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    If you look at the photos, the vehicles say FPS. They are are part of DHS, and provide protection for most Federal Sites.

Texanjoker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    That is the Federal Protective Service. Just the cops that guard the federal buildings. No story there if they are protesting on federal property or at federal buildings.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    DHS is not breaking any laws by being there. There is nothing for locals to do.

+1

FPS Police have more arrest power than most FEDAgents. FEDAgents are usually limited to just felonies, FPS Police can arrest for ANY Texas Offense.

(b) A person designated as a special policeman by the Federal Protective Services division of the General Services Administration under 40 U.S.C. Section 318 or 318d is not a peace officer but has the powers of arrest and search and seizure as to any offense under the laws of this state.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    OOOhhhhhh, I get it. They are trying to put to use all of that ammo they've been stocking up.

Top Bottom