Hurley's Gold

Who's going to watch the s... show tonight?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    Biden state of the union address tonight. No way I'm watching the extended lies he will tell while reading the teleprompter. Democrats will stand and applause, Republicans will sit with long faces. I'll watch the highlights (lowlights) tomorrow.
    ARJ Defense ad

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    I believe the Texas gal who had to go out of state for an abortion will be there and I think pro-baby killing will be a big theme. RAV claimed the speech would be 1/2 hour since it was after the potato's bed time and that he would be drugged so he could stay awake and sound semi-lucid. I have the thing taped as the Spurs play at 9PM and would not miss even one of their terrible games for the potato. It is Trumps fault, of course.

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    I think I will find something better to do. I was thinking cleaning out the septic tank might be less revolting.

On second thought, this sounds like it would be interesting.....
    I’ll be watching the real time Trump play by play. It should be pretty entertaining.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    After watching 'bidet' looking horribly frightened while saying he'd get into trouble for answering questions, I wondered why he wasn't gently helped into an ambulance and taken to the 'funny farm' for wealthy, mush brained, old geezers...?

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    Too bad we won't have Max Headroom providing interpretations of what Pedo actually means...

MV5BN2VmMjBmZGEtYTZiNS00NzkxLWFmZDAtNTliMDdlNzE1ODk4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_.jpg

Maxrobot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2022
    Nashua, new Hampshire
    I'll be watching waiting for the catcalls. It'll also show his desperate attempts at levity. His people don't want him to come across as a grumpy old man. You know Biden will acknowledge his wife in the gallery and mention that he did not forget her name.

Hogflyer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2023
    Central Texas
    Nope! Watching old folks stumble, mumble, and make incoherant words, like they
    do every week at the local grocery store. Will pass.

Media will analyze it all day on friday, i can wait.

Top Bottom