• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    It was purely coincidental, because that is neither of our neighborhoods.

But in the interest of tin foil....

These are not the droids you are looking for.

Haha, we were over there for Torchy's Tacos. Shelli convinced me she needed a few quick minutes in Whole Foods. By time I made it over to join her I saw the signage. Yeah that was odd to be in the same exact spot on the same day like that. Even more odd that I didn't stop at Lonestar either. You?
    Lynx Defense

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    And for all of you who keep saying Whole Foods has always been anti-gun are missing the point. The ones here were not posted until recently, albeit improperly. The gf made me drive by the woodlands location later that night to see if they had the signs, they do. Previously, no signs.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Haha, we were over there for Torchy's Tacos. Shelli convinced me she needed a few quick minutes in Whole Foods. By time I made it over to join her I saw the signage. Yeah that was odd to be in the same exact spot on the same day like that. Even more odd that I didn't stop at Lonestar either. You?
    No, sure didn't.

Also, cheeburger cheeburger is gone.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    HEB and Kroger , love the Kroger gas discounts.

Heb sometimes has better prices on there meats .

HEB is 30.07 now and Krogers stood up to Mommies demand action and told them politely to piss off.

Too bad too because the HEB near me just got torn down and completely rebuilt into a really, really nice store. The Krogers is 30 years old and a few miles further down the road.

Do those Krogers member cards really save you money or is it just used to track you and send you emails?

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    It would be nice to know if they are legal signs. Maybe the TX AG office would comment.

Doubtful the AG gets involved. That's not his bailiwick.

If they're 1" letters, english and spanish, correct wording and conspicuously visible, they're valid. Even if they're not, you'll get verbal noticed by either store personnel or PD and have to leave or cover up. Depending on the officer, circumstances, etc. you might get a citation or arrest for the Class C violation then have to prove, later, the signs were covered up, etc.

Top Bottom