• vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Ok..mods..block me..ban me
    .delete this post or take whatever action you feel you need
    I do not consider this a "for sale " thread .

I am giving away this nice working Shooting Chrony
    I got the newer one and don't need a 2nd

All I ask is $25 to cover boxing and shipping and my time to do that.

I think that's fair..maybe some won't.

No questions ask..no contest.

The only rule...I will only ship to a TEXAS address as this is TEXAS GUN TALK.

1st person to send funds via Venmo to
    @mshannon357

gets it

Make sure to PM me with the proper shipping address and your real name and phone number

I'm just trying to be nice for a change so don't ruin it for me..lol

20230530_080730.jpg

20230530_080750.jpg
    Capitol Armory ad

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Yikes I’ll keep that in mind.
    Yeah. Watching as the tripod falls over because a bullet went through the box is not an experience anyone wants to repeat. Just remember that having a clear sight picture on the target doesn't mean the flight path is unobstructed. Bullets travel well below your sightline at chrono range. Personally, if I were shooting something with tall sights like an AR, I can't imagine my chronograph lasting very long.

I am convinced that the cheapest Shooting Chrony sells so well because everyone knows, deep down, that someday they're going to shoot their chronograph.

I'm idiotically anal retentive about setup when I use my Oehler. It was way too expensive to risk destroying it.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Yeah. Watching as the tripod falls over because a bullet went through the box is not an experience anyone wants to repeat. Just remember that having a clear sight picture on the target doesn't mean the flight path is unobstructed. Bullets travel well below your sightline at chrono range. Personally, if I were shooting something with tall sights like an AR, I can't imagine my chronograph lasting very long.

I am convinced that the cheapest Shooting Chrony sells so well because everyone knows, deep down, that someday they're going to shoot their chronograph.

I'm idiotically anal retentive about setup when I use my Oehler. It was way too expensive to risk destroying it.
    Yep for sure don't shoot your chronograph

Txdweeb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2022
    Temple, Tx

Thanks for the tips I’m only will be using it to check my pistol reloads.

Top Bottom