• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Who do you like for US President in 2024 elections ?

• Donald Trump

• Joe Biden

• Michael Obama

• Gavin Newsom

• Kamala Harris

• Nikki Haley

• Robert Kennedy Jr.

• Gretchen Whitmer

• Dean Phillips

Results are only viewable after voting.

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Read more at Red State blog.

According to a new poll released Friday, President Joe Biden has a record-setting, low popularity rating, worse than the nine presidents who served in the White House before him.

The chart provided for RedState readers orders the presidents by 13th quarter popularity ranking, demonstrating that except for Obama,
    the presidents below a 50 percent approval threshold at this point of their first term were not successfully re-elected to a second term.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    There are a couple of folks I'd rather see get the R nomination that Trump. Trump did a lot of good for this country and I believe he can do it again. But I also think DeSantis could do the same good without the animosity, but it ain't gonna happen. That leaves me supporting Trump, Biden, or JFKjr. For me, that is no choice. In my fantasy, Trump selects DeSantis as VP and in 4 yeas we start an 8 year DeSantis term. Again, it ain't gonna happen.
    I've been a Trump supporter since the primary in his election. He is not perfect, no president is. But he accomplished a lot in spite of 2/3 of DC trying to ham string his actions. Betrayal at all levels. Why?

They know he might actually change business a usual in DC.

It is very simple for me, Trump is a nationalist. Period.

All the Rest are ComDem Traitors, Globalist Corporatists, RINO's or Bureaucraps.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Most of what he got done before was via EO, and even though it could be undone via EO, it would be better than having 4 years of the alternative. If nothing gets done in Congress because of trump, then I probably didn’t want what Congress wanted to do anyway. This is all assuming we actually have a legit election, which I’m not counting on.
    And most what he did was undone was by executive order.........so your point is?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    1714270419464.png

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

The only reference ‘’model’’ in most of our memories was the famous Carter/Reagan election of some 44 years ago.

Carter was a horrible president. But Reagan was very popular in California and was a tremendous, polished public speaker.

Given the stakes, and the lack of serious repercussions from the 2020 fraud; I’m certain there will be massive cheating agan.

What are We the People willing & ready to do to rescue our Republic from the tyrants ?

We KNOW what the Founders & our Ancestors would do.

leVieux

<>

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I've been a Trump supporter since the primary in his election. He is not perfect, no president is. But he accomplished a lot in spite of 2/3 of DC trying to ham string his actions. Betrayal at all levels. Why?

They know he might actually change business a usual in DC.

It is very simple for me, Trump is a nationalist. Period.

All the Rest are ComDem Traitors, Globalist Corporatists, RINO's or Bureaucraps.
    <>

Exaackerly !

&

AMEN !

<>

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    <>

IF case #2; our ONLY hope would be if a UNIFIED America rises up in UNITY & UNISON to throw the tyrants out. Yes, many or us would die, but the tyrants agents would be massively outmanned.

Any piecemeal battles would eventually end in Citizen defeat.

Do y’all think our Military & LEO’s would fire on Citizen Patriots flying the Old Glory, or join them ?

I'd be most concerned about Fed paramilitary/LE, but absolutely some in the Military and some local LEs would, but they would be my least concern. Most local LE are VERY conservative and many would likely be the ones facing Fed LE, even if un-officially/off-duty.

I think the violence of the pro-hamas groups will grow I think the violence and news stories will help divert attention from the border and from FJB's dementia

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    As well as the corruption of the fbi, atf, and other "agencies" that need to be abolished and tossed upon the ash heap of history where they belong.
    <>

The worst corruption is at the top, the political appointees.

IDK re other regions of the nation; but I’ve met several ATF Field Agents along the Gulf Coast, and have been very pleasantly surprised that they all pro-2A, gun folks & very conservative.

Our local LEO’s are very conservative, including our Black Guys, many of whom are military vets.

<>

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    <>

The worst corruption is at the top, the political appointees.

IDK re other regions of the nation; but I’ve met several ATF Field Agents along the Gulf Coast, and have been very pleasantly surprised that they all pro-2A, gun folks & very conservative.

Our local LEO’s are very conservative, including our Black Guys, many of whom are military vets.

<>

Thanks for illustrating the point I was trying to make in my response to cycleguy's comment re:

"I think the violence and news stories will help divert attention from the border and from FJB's dementia"

Are you willing to tolerate a lesser corruption?

Mind your dog, wife, and children from folks taking orders.

I may be alone, but I do not find individuals that take an oath to protect and defend the constitution of the States and then make a career out of shredding and raping it anything near approaching fine.

Last edited:

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I'd be most concerned about Fed paramilitary/LE, but absolutely some in the Military and some local LEs would, but they would be my least concern. Most local LE are VERY conservative and many would likely be the ones facing Fed LE, even if un-officially/off-duty.

I think the violence of the pro-hamas groups will grow I think the violence and news stories will help divert attention from the border and from FJB's dementia

Not so sure on local LEO's. How many enforced the stupid covid restrictions?

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Not so sure on local LEO's. How many enforced the stupid covid restrictions?
    Can't get this out of my head. There were many similar cases.

If the Sheriff of a rural, west Texas county can't be trusted to leave people alone, I don't expect any LEO to do anything other than march in lockstep with whatever orders they get.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX

The FIB in action:

FBI Pledge Weekend: Patriot Front Group Marches in Downtown Charleston, West Virginia – Elon Musk Weighs In (Apr 27, 2024)
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/fbi-pledge-weekend-patriot-front-group-marches-downtown/
    -
    FR Comments: https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/4234136/posts

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    <>

The only reference ‘’model’’ in most of our memories was the famous Carter/Reagan election of some 44 years ago.

Carter was a horrible president. But Reagan was very popular in California and was a tremendous, polished public speaker.

Given the stakes, and the lack of serious repercussions from the 2020 fraud; I’m certain there will be massive cheating agan.

What are We the People willing & ready to do to rescue our Republic from the tyrants ?

We KNOW what the Founders & our Ancestors would do.

leVieux

<>
    "We KNOW what the Founders & our Ancestors would do."

We all know what they Did Do. Young people today have No Clue, they no longer teach HISTORY. They brainwash in public education.

Top Bottom