0211151527.jpg Two limits of whites trinity river lock and dam
    Texas SOT

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Nice. I'm planning on doing some fishing in March and April. First time in about 10 years I've been fishing. Funny, because it is all I did growing up.

So you have White Bass here, Stripers and Hybrid White Bass?

Tony2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2013
    Magnolia
    Nice. I'm planning on doing some fishing in March and April. First time in about 10 years I've been fishing. Funny, because it is all I did growing up.

So you have White Bass here, Stripers and Hybrid White Bass?
    yes definetely occasionally you catch them while fishing for whites. problem the other day was buffalo ( rough fish) biting on my light weight rig 30 to 40lb class tore all my lures up and the reel time to go to academy just part of the fun

Tony2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2013
    Magnolia
    Do you still have your fishing gear, or can we expect 20 new threads from you asking for recommendations on rods,, reels, line, lures, and various other gear? LOL
    I know thats right !! Lol. its all good when comes to fishing. they stock rainbows behind the canyon lake dam you used to have to have a freshwater trout stamp on your license to fish there you might check that out. there are also whites and stripers up that way in LAKE Bucanan. Make sure you say it right are they will call you on it. Its BUCK canin

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    If your talking black bass thats a whole different direction for me. A friend of mine tells me they are already full of eggs but it does vary from lake to lake I think its a little early yet
    Makes sense. Im from the midwest so fishing is different here. You have largemouth, small mouth and spotted or?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I'm one of them, lol.

First time I heard them called white bass I had a 10 minute conversation with the guy before we figured out we were talking about the same fish.

Top Bottom