• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I was all set to get a stripped Aero 308 lower, but think I'll be going for a complete gun as well.

Question is which one?

I like what I've read on the M&P 10 but it is out of stock at Buds.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Not sure if this helps......

ARMALITE ar-10b DEF10B SPORTING RIFLE .308 WIN 16" BBL 1-10/1-25 MAG
    Description:
    ARMALITE DEF-10B SEMI AUTO SPORTING RIFLE IN 308 WIN CALIBER. FEATURES A 16" CHROME LINED BBL WITH 1:11.25" TWIST, FLAT-TOP UPPER WITH 1913 TOP RAIL FORGED OF 7075-T6 ALUMINUM, 1913 RAIL ON FRONT SIGHT BASE/GAS BLOCK, SINGLE STAGE TRIGGER, ADJUSTABLE STOCK, FLASHIDER, AND ONE 10RD AND ONE 25RD MAG (USES STEEL AR10B ARMALITE MAGS ONLY). OVERALL LENGTH IS 38". WEIGHT IS 7.9LBS.

As I posted earlier, I have used this vendor's Easy Pay plan and I was very happy.

He is offering this one for 12 month / $85 a month.
    [h=1][/h]

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=530786829

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Not sure if this helps......

As I posted earlier, I have used this vendor's Easy Pay plan and I was very happy.

He is offering this one for 12 month / $85 a month.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=530786829

Southpaw for the win! Thank you! This is perfect for our situation. I look into it further but that rifle is exactly what I am looking for. Interesting that they include a 25 round mag with it? I'll take it as I have two already and it's a kick to run through a full 25 round mag.

Merry Christmas!

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Southpaw for the win! Thank you! This is perfect for our situation. I look into it further but that rifle is exactly what I am looking for. Interesting that they include a 25 round mag with it? I'll take it as I have two already and it's a kick to run through a full 25 round mag.

Merry Christmas!

You are welcome, happy to help.

The guy only communicates via email, which at first I was put off by, but he was always quick to answer any questions I had. Also, make sure you keep the emails he sends of the payments you made. He seems to be adamant about him not doing that or checking balances during the layaway period. But if you look at how many auctions the guy has going, I can sort of understand.

It was so easy, I'm thinking about buying something else now that you got me looking. :p

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    Wished I hadn't looked at this thread now. Easy payments and all. I'll have to visit my rich uncle.

money_mini.jpg

Top Bottom