• ...and so much more!
  • TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    I need to buy a new ARmalite AR-10 before the Obanana laws are put in place. Where would be the best place that would offer financing or a lay away program to buy this rifle?

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    2ND FOR BUDS, sorry no details though. If you're not overextended on credit and have excellent credit (well into the 700), consider finding one of those "zero interest for 6 months" cards or "transfer your balance interest free for 6 months card"

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    If you look on gunbroker, a surprising amount of sellers (businesses) do layaway.

Go with one with a physical location and a high rating and should be good to go.

Or just buy a lower today and build it later.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I need to buy a new ARmalite AR-10 before the Obanana laws are put in place. Where would be the best place that would offer financing or a lay away program to buy this rifle?

What new laws? Link?

When does the AR-10 ban go into effect?

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    If you look on gunbroker, a surprising amount of sellers (businesses) do layaway.

Go with one with a physical location and a high rating and should be good to go.

Or just buy a lower today and build it later.

That's what I am thinking about but I would rather buy a running rifle and take off the parts I upgrade. Thanks for the suggestion.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    2ND FOR BUDS, sorry no details though. If you're not overextended on credit and have excellent credit (well into the 700), consider finding one of those "zero interest for 6 months" cards or "transfer your balance interest free for 6 months card"

I've been watching their site a long time. They recently bumped up the prices on the 10 that I am looking for over $300. That;s a big push so I have been looking at other places for better pricing.

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    I bought a new Colt 6920 for $264 out the door with my Amex card.

(I had $650 in reward dollars)

Wow when did Armalites get so expensive. I think my AR-10T was only around $1400 and thats with a $200 Geissele trigger.

Can you order one directly from Armalite? If they do the 12 Days of Armalite holiday sale again maybe you can get a price break. I think that's how I got mine so cheap, bought upper and lower separately during the 12 days sale and slapped them together myself.

Edit: don't see squat about any Xmas sale on their website. Too bad the 12 days were awesome.

Last edited:

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    I second Bud's (if the price is what you want) and also Gunbroker.

I would personally recommend the following vendor, as I have used him and was happy with the results.....

Out_Door_Sports

I'm not sure if he has an AR10 up right now, but he has like 6 pages of guns for sale, so it might be worth a look.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/BrowseItems.aspx?IncludeSellers=480969

I read through Buds and their deal is for 90 days. I was hoping to find one that stretched it a little further. My wife has been having medical problems over this last year and she feels guilty for us not having money due to the enormous costs we have endured. She wants to buy me a gift but we cannot afford to pay the full price up front. I have asked her to think about something far less expensive but she is insistent on this because I have been talking about buying one for so long.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    I bought a new Colt 6920 for $264 out the door with my Amex card.

(I had $650 in reward dollars)

Wow when did Armalites get so expensive. I think my AR-10T was only around $1400 and thats with a $200 Geissele trigger.

Can you order one directly from Armalite? If they do the 12 Days of Armalite holiday sale again maybe you can get a price break. I think that's how I got mine so cheap, bought upper and lower separately during the 12 days sale and slapped them together myself.

Edit: don't see squat about any Xmas sale on their website. Too bad the 12 days were awesome.

I am most likely going to do that because I have a "B" rifle. I doubt that anyone is stocking "B" rifles due to offering the "A" rifle that takes the plastic mags that people insist on having. I have a huge stock of "B" mags and really do not want to start over having to buy a bunch of "A" style mags for a new rifle.

Top Bottom