• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    La Fiesta is the worst excuse for texmex I have ever eaten. I would go to Taco Bell before La Fiesta. Tried it once. Could not finish the meal it was so bad. After a few bites, we left and have never returned.

Rollo's is one of those places the oldtime locals love (like Uncle Dan's bbq and Jack n Jill Donuts), but which anyone with working tastebuds should avoid. {Native Texan, btw.}

When was the last time you were at LaFi? As of early Summer, it was good. Not as good as Ninfa's of a decade ago.....

Never saw the draw of Uncle Dan's or J&J. I was more of a Michiana's & Shipley's fan.....

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Rollos uses real cheese with grease on top like it should be. What's not to like? Plus eating in the hidden bar puts it above the others.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    Last time I was at Health Camp (been a while) the shakes were great, but the burgers very mediocre.
    The wife wanted to go to Magnolia Table but they would've closed before we made it through the line. We were told she could order out of they're side kitchen. I saw Health Camp on the other end of the parking lot and walked over. The wife was not impressed with her hoity toity Magnolia fare and was looking at my burger with hungry eyes. I walked up front and ordered another burger and onion rings...she was happy after that.

Top Bottom