• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    I figured after reading many different .22 threads and seeing many folks post pics of ammo in stock, why not put it all in 1 thread. You can post up here if you see anything in stock and those around you may be able to take advantage of it....just sayin. :usflag:
    Capitol Armory ad

RACER X

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2013
    Richmond/Houston
    Usually academy has it, maybe not plinking, but they usually have something

Saw CCI silencer(lots of it, bricks even) and match grade aguila, yesterday

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    When saying academy / walmart it might be a good Idea to include general location there are a couple of them in the state

PapaG

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2013
    Near College Station
    I was at a small rural area gun and knife show. Lots of .22 I did not see anything larger than 100 rds boxes. I bought 3 boxes of cci mini mags for grins from a local area guy that was there. $16.00 each. Yes I paid too much,but wanted to support a local. I bro looked at some other ammo that he thought was o.k..

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    I finally got some at Academy today (US183 @ Oak Knoll in North Austin). They receive ammo on Mon, Tues & Fri. Today they still had about 15-20 boxes of 100 Remington Golden Bullet. The bricks were long gone. Sold me 2 at 9.74 cents per round. Was it really that long ago that I got it for 2 cents/rd?

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    The "normal" supply of .22 LR at Academy or WalMart took a deep dive this month.

The WalMart.com web-site is totally useless, so the best chance to snag some .22 LR is by hitting your Academy before 10:00 a.m.

JMHO.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I saw this when it hit Slickguns this morning and ordered 1 I just got a shipping conformation so looks like if they only had one I got real lucky lol. With free shipping was a decent deal. Seeing as GM is 1 1/2 away from me one way lol.

I got two (confirmed, two shipping numbers) and I'll keep my word the first TGT lunch I make after it comes in. :)

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I saw this when it hit Slickguns this morning and ordered 1 I just got a shipping conformation so looks like if they only had one I got real lucky lol. With free shipping was a decent deal. Seeing as GM is 1 1/2 away from me one way lol.

They had 4 apparently. ;)

Bagpiper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Haltom City, Tx
    I was at Cabelas on I35 W in Ft Worth this afternoon and saw a ton (bulk and the other) of .22 ammo on the shelves (that's right shelves). It was a wee bit expensive, though.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I was at Cabelas on I35 W in Ft Worth this afternoon and saw a ton (bulk and the other) of .22 ammo on the shelves (that's right shelves). It was a wee bit expensive, though.

I'd like clarification of "wee bit".
    In American currency would be preferred.
    Thanks.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Not having the benefit of a "smart phone" or insider information, I lucked onto some Winchester, Remington, and CCI ammo today well after dawn.

Winchester "333" at $14.97.

Remington Golden Bullet 100 count at $8.99.

CCI Mini-Mag 100 count at $6.77.

Must have been the massive Thunder Storms that kept the daily .22 ammo raiders at bay.

Perhaps the second half of this month will cure the .22 LR illness.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    GT Distributors in Austin had some Federal $3.98/50. Gander Mountain has CCI @ 4.99/50 and 9.99/100 or FedMatch @ 4.99/50

Brojon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Austin, TX
    The "normal" supply of .22 LR at Academy or WalMart took a deep dive this month.

The WalMart.com web-site is totally useless, so the best chance to snag some .22 LR is by hitting your Academy before 10:00 a.m.

JMHO.
    Actually it's the store employees that are worthless.
    I checked Wikiarms and took the code down to the store. They scanned it and it said there was a case of Federal 325 bricks - but it was "missing presumed sold". I said then why wasn't the quantity updated when it was scanned. They tried to say that they must have been sold without scanning. I countered with that's against federal law and maybe I need to call them and point out how sloppy Walmart is with their ammo. It was "found" within 10 minutes.

Top Bottom