• ...and so much more!
  • SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    I have been a longtime member (20 years) of another forum and still active there even as of today. We have had many who drifted away from posting thru the years yet still login and message me and I pass them along to certain folks they mention. The internet is huge but we keep it as private as possible when we can....

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I have been a longtime member (20 years) of another forum and still active there even as of today. We have had many who drifted away from posting thru the years yet still login and message me and I pass them along to certain folks they mention. The internet is huge but we keep it as private as possible when we can....

I have been a member and active on m any forums for over twenty years now. I too have seen the same thing happen. I have seen quite a few leave because a forum went to new owners and the basic concept of the forum changed, and they didn't like the new direction it was going it. I have seen members disappear that had died, and it was quite some time before finding out what happened. ( I pray that this has not happened.) Some just drift off and have other more important priorities in life than to participate on a forum. Sometimes life gets in the way of such things.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Y'all have ignored the most obvious of reasons.

1625317852150.png

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I sent @Hoji the phone number I had for him towards the beginning of this thread. (Don't ask!) I tried to call the number earlier, but the message is the number is busy. Every time I called the same message.
    Maybe, if you would stop asking him about his car's extended warranty, he would answer......

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    He lives in San Antonio. Have not gotten a reply. He is a pretty good guy. Hope he is alright.

No secret he and I have differences of opinions, but I too am a bit concerned about him.

All joking and kidding aside, I do hope he's alright and something bad hasn't happened to him or his family.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Well today, July 9th, makes it four weeks, or 28 days since his last appearance on the forum. Since I have been here, he usually has only been gone a couple of days at most.

Even I'm getting kind of worried or concerned about his welfare and if he's okay. I have tried to call him several times but his phone still goes straight to voicemail.

Top Bottom