• ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    There are those in the younger crowd that do nothing but take. There are those from my generation too. So far in this forum, i aint seen any of those.

Putin on the other hand, He will take until someone forces him to stop.

Sent by a idjit coffeeholic

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    I didn't make my post clear... my beef is with our young ones who refuse to take the mantle and they resent it when it comes to caring for their elders. My generation did it. I cared for an elderly parent for eleven years and it cost me dearly both financially and in my personal life (as in I have none). Sacrifice... we did it. It's your turn, Gen-X.

Mantle? More like the sinking Titanic. That is what folks under 40 have inherited. Not to mention most of them are financially in the toilet because of lies that were told to them as kids, like "go to college so you can get a good job."

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    If we loose the dollar as the global currency in commodities the US will crash when the dollar crashes.
    This is going to happen sooner or later and it's not Russia or China's fault. It's squarely our fault... for letting the federal reserve and US politicians run amok. The only reason why it hasn't happened yet is becuase every country (except Russia and China)that has threatened to sell oil for gold instead of dollars has been blown to hell by us.

I hope the dollar colapse happens sooner rather than later. The longer it takes, the more likely bloodshed will be and the more painful recovery will be.

I'm in a Bill Whittle watching mood tonight I guess. Here he is addressing the issue along with Green and Ott.
    I agree with Bill Whittle a lot, but not on this. We're not the world's police and everytime we try to be it doesn't work out for us in the long run. International rule of law?? We barely have rule of law within our own boarders now. You gotta put the oxygen mask on yourself before you can help others with theirs.

This may prove to be a bit of an issue for...................well the world! Jews ordered to register in east Ukraine | wfaa.com Dallas - Fort Worth
    well... shit

I'm moving to Alaska with Hippie :p

cazador1022

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    border war zone EL PASO TX
    Putin wont stop because we wont either. You see by having "missile defense in countries bordering Russia is like Putin having troops in Mexico and Canada. We are pushing too close to his comfort zone thus he naturally feels compelled to "push back" to have a buffer zone between western controlled countries and Russia. We currently have US military bases in all the "stan" countries. That is too close for Putin. Plus OUR missiles in eastern Europe...for? OUr eagerness to include as many former soviet republic in NATO = bad idea. They get into a fight OUR SONS and Daughters have to go die for them. However, we get into a fight somewhere and we are on our own. MY 2 cents....let Putin have his former republics, they can sort it out on their own.

I have been reading up on this fairly extensively and also listening to some comnentators on Russia/Putin.
    This thing has the potential to spin out of controll very quickly into a much broader territory grab by Russia.

The USA is sitting on the sideline with O twiddling his thumbs threatening economic sanctions. Putin is looking to cripple us economicly and China could support them as Putin is courting them.
    If we loose the dollar as the global currency in commodities the US will crash when the dollar crashes.

Honestly I am a little more than concerned with O at the helm. He is no match for Putin and we have pissed on and off our allies and our enemies all the while spending wrecklessly and dismantling our military not only in size but also its capabilities.

Honestly we are a much weaker nation than we care to face or admit. We can't hold up our agreements on protecting those that we have vowed to protect.

This very well could be a very historical 2014.

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    eha3agug.jpg

panther308

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Austin
    Cant believe US government is so stupid wrt Russia these days.
    Putin doesnt give a chit about what the USA says. He has a plan, knows how to put it into motion to get results.
    The US president has no plan, has no idea what he wants and how to get things done. Comparison not even fair. For their actions, the US sends Biden in to tell Russia 'please stop that'... we are making a joke of our own country by doing this.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    It's not so much that the USA has become a pu$$y nation as it is we stick our noses in other nations' business all the friggin' time and THEY'RE ALL SICK OF IT. I don't blame them. We'd be standing (or falling) on our own if we tried to force our agendas in that situation. No other country in the world is going to back us if we took armed offense against Russia... at least not until it becomes so bad that Putin makes Hitler look like a wuss and begins grabbing so much that they know they may be next. And all countries know that a continent of melted glass is of no use to anyone.

All this huffin-n-puffin by the USA is uselessly stupid and makes us look like the big bad wolf blowing against the third little pig's brick house. Personally, I'm embarrassed by it.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Cant believe US government is so stupid wrt Russia these days.
    Putin doesnt give a chit about what the USA says. He has a plan, knows how to put it into motion to get results.
    The US president has no plan, has no idea what he wants and how to get things done. Comparison not even fair. For their actions, the US sends Biden in to tell Russia 'please stop that'... we are making a joke of our own country by doing this.

Obama has a plan, but it has nothing to do with Russia.

Mike1234567

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    South Texas
    Obama has a plan, but it has nothing to do with Russia.

What's that plan... in plain/simple terms... laid out for us mortals to understand? Obama may be a pu$$y and is certainly neutered and no doubt a liberal gun-hating homo. But what is the "plan"? I don't think he's "stupid" but I don't think he has the "mind nor convictions" to form his own "plan". What is that plan and who is formulating it? Michelle? Good gawd... if we could only come up with a formula regarding presidents, both democrats and republicans, who are "controlled or HEAVILY influenced by their wives", we might have a better understanding of how our ****-ry is run.

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    What's that plan... in plain/simple terms... laid out for us mortals to understand?

Create a nation of subjects dependent on government handouts and protection who can be easily controlled and manipulated while centralizing as much power as possible in the federal government.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    British RAF scrambled a fighter today. Chased 2 armed Russian fighter bombers off the coast of Scotland.
    WTF?

Top Bottom