• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    Holy Carp, visited AmmoSquared one (1) time, and they are already sending me spam!
    Replied for them to phak off, unsubscribed, and blocked them, all within 30 seconds.
    Guns International

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    Holy C--p, some high prices there.
    I'll just store it in my underground bunker, thank you.
    Just bought 700+ rounds of 7.62x39 brass cased from a vendor on AmmoSeek, and had it here in 3 days, with Free Shipping.
    Not only did I know exactly what brand I was getting, but it was considerably cheaper per round.
    Holy C--p, some high prices there.
    I'll just store it in my underground bunker, thank you.
    Just bought 700+ rounds of 7.62x39 brass cased from a vendor on AmmoSeek, and had it here in 3 days, with Free Shipping.
    Not only did I know exactly what brand I was getting, but it was considerably cheaper per round.
    You miss the point of this place.

Prices are higher than buying in bulk on the Interwebs, but equal to or less than most retailers.

I think the service has merit for folks who don’t have the resources to buy in bulk and want a simple service to lay away ammo over time.

I’ve personally never used this service, as I buy in bulk and on sale, but I don’t think it is unreasonable.

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    Holy Carp, visited AmmoSquared one (1) time, and they are already sending me spam!
    Replied for them to phak off, unsubscribed, and blocked them, all within 30 seconds.
    Seriously? What company doesn’t?

Don’t ever let Cabelas/PSA/LAPG/any other Interwebs vendor get your email address…..

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I usually buy in bulk online. Whoever has a good deal on what I'm after. For plinking I have used freedom munitions, lax....... if I just buying a few boxes for defense or testing reliability, I try to use my lgs. I have used academy in the past but their prices always seem high to me.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    Seriously? What company doesn’t?

Don’t ever let Cabelas/PSA/LAPG/any other Interwebs vendor get your email address…..
    No one web site I've ever visited before unless I signed up with them, or purchased something from them...
    I didn't let them, I didn't subscribe to them, and sure in hell didn't buy into their scam.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I usually buy in bulk online. Whoever has a good deal on what I'm after. For plinking I have used freedom munitions, lax....... if I just buying a few boxes for defense or testing reliability, I try to use my lgs. I have used academy in the past but their prices always seem high to me.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Freedom Munitions is my go-to for NATO calibers.

SGAmmo and sometimes the other TGT is where I look for other stuff I shoot rarely.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

I’m a big believer in supporting my LGS,

A few days ago, I picked up:: ,38SPC+P x 20

9mmPB+P x 50

20GA 3” #5 Shot x 25

$176.

The 20GA were Bismuth, but gee whiz, that is expensive for an old retired Guy.

I’ll wait to get a case ov 20GA from Ronnie at R&M, when through El Campo,
    on the way my last White Wing trip to the RGV.

<>

Target Sports USA

Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2022
    Target Sports USA, SGAmmo and Saint Barb's Bullets for the most part. Now and again from an online auction if it is an ammo that is collectible and would be good for trade or resale value. I also buy ammo in stores now and then, like at Academy or Wally World and at tag sales.
    Thanks for the shout-out. If you purchase a lot of ammo in bulk, I recommend looking into our Ammo+ membership. It's similar to a Prime membership, free shipping, and an average savings of $390 a year. Right now, if you sign up for Ammo+ and buy a case of Winchester ammo, you get a $50 gift card. https://www.targetsportsusa.com/winchester-ammunition-m-37.aspx?mc_cid=203de06269&mc_eid=UNIQID

scattergun6

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 17, 2021
    San Antonio
    I handload for any of the centerfires I own. My weakness...my sickness...my addiction, is to match-grade 22LR ammo for benchrest matches. Lapua, Eley, some of the SK variants, RWS...all the really good and usually expensive stuff. In order to get it you usually have to go online; Champions Choice, Elevated Gun Works, Bruno Shooters Supply, Creedmoor Sports, Freeland's, Good Shooting Sales and Service, Graf and Sons, Precision Reloading (yup, they sell some ammo), Killough's, Whidden Gun Works....they know they've got you hooked when you start asking about bricks, case prices, and whether or not they can drop ship a pallet to your nearest parking lot....ya gotta pay to play, and I have a NEED...:shades:

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I’ve ordered a lot from TargetSportsUSA.
    I renewed my “membership” for a second year and have saved enough on shipping to justify it.

I’m still wanting a few calibers they lack, but availability is improving.

When it comes to rimfire, it’s hard to beat the direct prices from CCI - especially when they were they are running a special or a sale.

Top Bottom