Guns International

Where can I find a Mosin Nagant 91/30 on a Sunday?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bluestriker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Braun Rd.
    Most places are closed and I want to buy a 91/30. Does Bass Pro Shops or Academy carry them? I know Dick's doesn't. Any gun shops besides chain stores that open on Sunday?
    Guns International

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    You could try PowderHorn down on 410 just north of Hwy 90.

They're not open on Sundays (nor Mondays, for that matter)...

About your only option is Cabelas (if they have them in stock) or a private sale (there are a few on TexasGunTrader, but I don't know how close the sellers are to SA).

Cheers! M2

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Do the ones at Cabelas come with the sling, cleaning kit, bayonet, and all the stuff they usually come with?

The Mosin 1891/30 that my eldest son and his boys got me has all the extras, like sling, cleaning gear, bayonet, ammo pouches, and etc. I don't know where they got it but I suspect Cabelas because they live in the DFW Metroplex...

I think you will like that rifle and I am considering a Timney trigger to make a great accurate rifle more accurate...

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Yes, the ones at Cabela's come with all that stuff, the numbers on my bayonet match the rifle. The rifles will all be in the rack so you can coon finger it before you buy.

Price should be $108.25 out the door.

Last time they were there, everything they had was Izhevsk arsenal. The importer/distributor knows to look for rarer rifles and sell them at a premium I guess, though I did find a '42 (that I took home - lower production numbers in '42 and much better fit and finish), and I think there were some hex receivers.

Shit, now I might have to drive up to Buda... Thanks.

Top Bottom