• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jtriron

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2010
    HoustonTexas
    I know this may be a subject reviewed before --- but just interested in new comments.
    I own many and can't say which is my absolute love.....Just got the Spyderco Manix 2 it is a nice piece of craftsmanship, and will be in my pocket .

Thanks
    J

Buckles

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Cypress, TX
    I know this may be a subject reviewed before --- but just interested in new comments.
    I own many and can't say which is my absolute love.....Just got the Spyderco Manix 2 it is a nice piece of craftsmanship, and will be in my pocket .

Thanks
    J
    did you get the carpenter version or the 154cm?

my favorite folder that i own is either my spyderco poliwog or my new FFG Blue Endura4. both are great knives. the poliwog is just so unique i cant help but love it.

Moss_Berg5150

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    My Benchmade Griptillian and my SOG Trident are my favorite production folders. I have been looking at some Strider's latley but havent pulled the trigger yet.

Buckles

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Cypress, TX
    My Benchmade Griptillian and my SOG Trident are my favorite production folders. I have been looking at some Strider's latley but havent pulled the trigger yet.
    if you are going to spend that much on a folder, go for a Sebenza. Ive handled many strider folders and the F&F on them is just not what i would expect from something that costs so much.

jtriron

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2010
    HoustonTexas
    if you are going to spend that much on a folder, go for a Sebenza. Ive handled many strider folders and the F&F on them is just not what i would expect from something that costs so much.

I have a Sebenza and it would of course be in my SHTF bag. Most likely my best folder!!

Roscoe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Magnolia
    MOD MkII or Cold Steel Recon 1 are both excellent folders. A bit large maybe for stateside carry, but over here in the sand, they're just the right size!!

Roscoe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Magnolia
    Thanks stud, appreciate your kind words. I'm not with the military here, I work for the federal govt. Think I do carry more weapons than the average G.I.

Willy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    Ellis County
    Kershaw Leek. Assisted opening, perfect size, and good grip.

0325102326-00.jpg

swsmailman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    East Texas
    My current EDC and all around use the hell out of, is my Kershaw Blur.

Love how easy it is to open and the grip is amazing, using it with thick leather gloves is a breeze. Not to mention it holds its edge really well.

Top Bottom