• ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Better get some antibiotics
    Myself if I suffered with diverticulitis I’d eat a bunch of orange, like 6 of them. Between the citric acid and the roughage of the pulp and membrane it should flush you out real well. I’d think grapefruit would be even bette, but I take medicine that doesn’t allow it.

ILexpatriot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2024
    Piney woods
    Myself if I suffered with diverticulitis I’d eat a bunch of orange, like 6 of them. Between the citric acid and the roughage of the pulp and membrane it should flush you out real well. I’d think grapefruit would be even bette, but I take medicine that doesn’t allow it.
    Didn't sleep much, but a little less pain today. Started a course of amoxicillin. Just gonna take it easy till something moves..

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    They originally thought that I had diverticulitis, then changed their minds after an MRI. That’s when they figured I swallowed a bone and it poked a hole in my intestines. They said the scan revealed an anomaly which they figured was leaking gas.

Straight into the hospital and an inadequate amount of morphine drip. After 5 days of scans the decided to gut me and check it out. After that my life started to decline. Recover was very long, and I took to eating. They released me back to work and I was no way ready for that, especially after a hurricane, and no power in a grocery store for a week. What nastiness that was inventorying all kinds of perishables before throwing it away. At least there was power at the store while there was none at home.

ILexpatriot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2024
    Piney woods
    They originally thought that I had diverticulitis, then changed their minds after an MRI. That’s when they figured I swallowed a bone and it poked a hole in my intestines. They said the scan revealed an anomaly which they figured was leaking gas.

Straight into the hospital and an inadequate amount of morphine drip. After 5 days of scans the decided to gut me and check it out. After that my life started to decline. Recover was very long, and I took to eating. They released me back to work and I was no way ready for that, especially after a hurricane, and no power in a grocery store for a week. What nastiness that was inventorying all kinds of perishables before throwing it away. At least there was power at the store while there was none at home.
    Well.. diverticulitis isn't unheard of in my family. But I had a grill brush loosing bristles once, and I know that's also a possibility.

Top Bottom