• crystalphoto

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2022
    Bethune, South Carolina
    1000001205.jpg

The pizza dough that has been cold rising since Sunday... Quite tasty... for thin crust... I will do this one again.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I picked up s package of cross cut Beef Shanks. Browned them off them started simmering them down. I just finished shredding them apart giving Renfield the little bits of bone fel and outer membrane.
    thumbnail.jpg

Here they are just about cooked down enough that they won't make a mess in my beard, where I added the last of my Pico de Gallo. Another 30 minutes and I'll heat up the comal. No sour cream or cheese as I put on 9 pound in 4 months.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Teriyaki chicken legs, buttered rice, sweet tea...
    I have a picture of me somewhere holding 4 bamboo skewers with a big shit eating grin on my face. My grandmother lived in a small village. There was a restaurant that specialized in teriyaki style chicken a few miles from her house. Iirc they cooked 1/4 chicken on a skewer. I finished my order, then ordered another, then another... I think I was in junior high for that particular trip back home. That flavor of char grilled teriyaki chicken reminds me of my grandmother.

Top Bottom