• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    One for me, one for my wife. With Pepsi from the Sodastream and wife had Dr. P from Sodastream. IMG_20240725_165055622.jpg

dobarker

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    Sonora
    Smoked pork loin over sticky rice. I’ve found I can buy pork loin for cheaper/lb than a rack of ribs. Smoke in my pellet smoker with say a red curry rub and the wife and I eat well for a week for about $15. Later in the week leftovers turn into curry. Dice pork and add to chicken or beef broth with carrots, peas, and onions. Throw a chicken in every once in a while for diversity or grill a NY strip when on sale.

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    4 organic scrambled eggs from very happy hens raised properly. In large bowl in mwave. Oh yeah, what I'm talking about. Took some experimenting but all 4 beaten in bowl then 1/3 cup water all stirred with it and some salt, power 7 on mwave for 5 minutes. So fluffy and tasty. Then a tin of mackerel on the side (unheated, duh) to finish off my self-imposed protein and omegas for the day. My recent labs were horrible compared to latter years (I print them all). CRP (measure of cardiac inflammation) is off the chart, triglycerides and cholesterol slowly killing me each test. Those 3 caused my triple bypasses and 4 stents the past 12 years. I guess it's wake-up time.....

Top Bottom