• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    going to try and have chinesee buffet tonight!
    There use to be a good one close enough to the house in Houston that we ate at pretty regularly. Better yet was Kim Song Vietnamese buffet the first one downtown them the one out in Alief. Try as I could I could never get what I wanted when the whole roaster pig came out of its cooker.

The wife and I tried the Chinese buffet in Mexia and it seemed like such shit. I have heard people rave about the one in Palestine, but now I just don’t have it in me to drive that far to a buffet that I no longer eat like it be worth the gas or the money.

I have fond memories of a This buffet that we drove from Stinksdena to Houston for. It was both Lita & my first taste on Thai food the owners were very friendly and taught us everything two neophytes needed to know. Prob the best buffet of my life.

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    There use to be a good one close enough to the house in Houston that we ate at pretty regularly. Better yet was Kim Song Vietnamese buffet the first one downtown them the one out in Alief. Try as I could I could never get what I wanted when the whole roaster pig came out of its cooker.

The wife and I tried the Chinese buffet in Mexia and it seemed like such shit. I have heard people rave about the one in Palestine, but now I just don’t have it in me to drive that far to a buffet that I no longer eat like it be worth the gas or the money.

I have fond memories of a This buffet that we drove from Stinksdena to Houston for. It was both Lita & my first taste on Thai food the owners were very friendly and taught us everything two neophytes needed to know. Prob the best buffet of my life.
    The one in Palastine is ok, but just ok. I would not go there unless I needed to be in Palastine anyway.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    IMG_1735.jpeg

I went all out tonight smoked brisket with spuds and spinach with balsamic vinegar & garlic. Not bad for an old widower and his dog.

Top Bottom