• ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Got a new place near me that I’ve gotten into lately. It’s called CAVA and they serve Mediterranean style. You can get a bowl or a pita.

I’ve tried several, but like the Harrisa chicken bowl. The Greek chicken bowl is pretty good too, but the Harissa bowl is spicy.

It’s basically greens, chicken, rice, hummus and several other things. I like to mix it up so the hummus and sauce gets on everything.

And it’s big enough to make two meals out of it. Which is good since it’s $15 a pop. The greens are hearty, so they don’t get wilty if it sits over night.

They have an app you can order from to pick up. Also scan your app if you eat in there. Yesterday I got half off my order by using the app.

Menu here:

Guns International

Last edited:

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Stir fry in wok on wok burner.

IMG_4518.jpeg

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Got a new place near me that I’ve gotten into lately. It’s called CAVA and they serve Mediterranean style. You can get a bowl or a pita.

I’ve tried several, but like the Harrisa chicken bowl. The Greek chicken bowl is pretty good too, but the Harissa bowl is spicy.

It’s basically greens, chicken, rice, hummus and several other things. I like to mix it up so the hummus and sauce gets on everything.

And it’s big enough to make two meals out of it. Which is good since it’s $15 a pop. The greens are hearty, so they don’t get wilty if it sits over night.

They have an app you can order from to pick up. Also scan your app if you eat in there. Yesterday I got half off my order by using the app.

Menu here:

My sister was just telling me about Cava this weekend. One of her favorite places.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Got a new place near me that I’ve gotten into lately. It’s called CAVA and they serve Mediterranean style.

My sister was just telling me about Cava this weekend. One of her favorite places.

We’ve got a handful of ‘em in San Antone. Good food; I prefer the lamb meatball pita.

Interestingly, the company is going public this week. First restaurant IPO in a couple of years.

Top Bottom