• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    Not dinner but yesterdays brunch. Crab cake Benedict with queso and sweet potato hash. These kids make some fancy lookin food. It was delicious but I wish there was more.

06076244869220ebb417192273d7d39d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Tlast night's dinner consisted of three pork ribs (from a rack I picked up at Costco, a nice portion of my homemade crab dip with some bread from Costco's bakery, along with an HB Lager. I also had a special desert - a Linzer Tart from Rudy's bakery in Ridgewood, Queens, NY (part of NYC). Great bakery with many German style breads, pastries, cookies, cakes and candies. They use butter not shortening or a mixture of both in many of their delectable baked goods. Their Linzer tarts, butter cookies, apple crumb cake, and hamantaschen are all divine. There used to be a bakery about every second or third block back in the 60s & early 70s in Glendale & Ridgewood but the times & people sure have ruined that. My son & his girlfriend got back last night from vacation to visit our family up that way. The Linzer tarts were a gift from my wife; it looked as if more than the two I was given had been wrapped together - so something tells me a couple of them may have disappeared during their return flight last night. Oh well, I still have one left for breakfast or a snack for my ride home later today. I picked up three nice rib eye steaks, at Costco last night, I hope my son will BBQ them later today for lunch or dinner before the mongrel Skye & I leave to go home.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    For lunch had a stripper. New York strip, broiled rare, salt & pepper, with garlic & herb butter on top.
    Asian medley vegetables.
    Supper will be the same except made add baked eggplant.

RedneckHillbilly

Blacksheep of forums
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2023
    Texas, Kilgore
    Tator tot casserole in the oven. Its double double tators, lol. Cut up some red tators and browned them with the meat and onions. Seasoned with salt/pepper/garlic/cayenne, whosterchire sauce. Used creame of mushroom and some Alfredo sauce with meat mixture. We will see how it turns out.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom