• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pdyson

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    What is your dream gun? I mean the one gun that you do not own nor have ever owned but that you want more than any other?

Mine is a Remington Model 8 in 35 REM with the high capacity detachable LE magazine. Every time I have found one, it has not had the detachable mag, nor has it been affordable for me at the time. I'd settle for one without the detachable mag but even they are getting harder and harder to find in excellent condition and are almost impossible to find anywhere near a price I can afford.
    Ah the Texas Ranger Frank Hammer special he had made when he went after Bonnie and Clyde. I have a 30 and my son has the 35.

mike6tx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Converse, TX
    Dragunov! 1642007711553.jpeg

Gedunk

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2020
    Austin
    What is your dream gun? I mean the one gun that you do not own nor have ever owned but that you want more than any other?

Mine is a Remington Model 8 in 35 REM with the high capacity detachable LE magazine. Every time I have found one, it has not had the detachable mag, nor has it been affordable for me at the time. I'd settle for one without the detachable mag but even they are getting harder and harder to find in excellent condition and are almost impossible to find anywhere near a price I can afford.
    Mine is a H&K P7M13 squeeze cocker.

Attachments

• 1ADB5243-0B02-439D-9DE9-DFA349A8D82B.jpeg
      1ADB5243-0B02-439D-9DE9-DFA349A8D82B.jpeg
      76.7 KB · Views: 53

HPFlashman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2020
    Northwest Florida
    Have a pair of Colt Police Positive's in .32 Long Colt but my Holy Grail is a Chilean FAMAE revolver in .32 Long Colt. Have several boxes of .32 Short Colt ammo but if I ever get that FAMAE I'll make it a point to stockpile some .32 Long Colt for it. Meantime I'll make do with three Polish Gward .38 Special revolvers.

OsPZyp.jpg

PracticalCarry

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2021
    Cedar Park, Tx
    Seriously, I think it would be cool to have one of the super spendy but rare Cabot custom pistols. I mean, "The Big Bang" made of an actual meteor is sorta cool but clearly out of price range unless you happen to be an Oil Baron or Tech Titan.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Browning Hi Power in at least 90%, a S&W model 29 from the Dirty Harry area in 90% or better, or a S&W model 586 pre-lock in 90% or better. Runner up, Savage 99 in a common caliber like .30-30
    You should have jumped all over this pristine example of a 586!

Top Bottom