• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Wait a minute, now I'm confused... Does it run on dilithium crystals, or is it rechargeable, or are the dilithium crystals rechargeable?

I need the manufacturer's spec sheet before I commit.

No dilithium crystals. They're battery powered. Dilithium is the stuff controlling the warp drive. :laughing:

AZ Refugee

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Annihilator 2000
    1657901302615.png

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Sometimes these threads can be entertaining though.

Yep, not every thread needs to be super serious, needs to add to the greater education of the whole. If new people always used search function and never posted new threads that cover the same ground as old threads, there'd be no new threads. The same 4 or 6 guys who post first about breaking news would be the only thread starters except on rare occasions.

Its more bothersome, really seeing people jump on others and say "use the search function" than seeing a new thread pop up. People bitch when ancient threads get necro'd, but then bitch when someone makes a new thread about an already covered topic. Its like an old man screaming "get off my lawn" at the yard care guys he's hired to mow his grass.

If you know its already been covered and don't want to see that topic again, clicking on it must be either poor impulse control or the need to feel superior by coming into the thread and shitting on the OP.

n00bs gonna n00b. Easy enough to tell when someone is trying to get to 25 posts too so they can post up in the classifieds. Its almost comical to watch 20 new threads get started. Just go with it, have some fun, or scroll on past. No harm no foul.

Mid Enthusiast

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2022
    Bedford
    Yep, not every thread needs to be super serious, needs to add to the greater education of the whole. If new people always used search function and never posted new threads that cover the same ground as old threads, there'd be no new threads. The same 4 or 6 guys who post first about breaking news would be the only thread starters except on rare occasions.

Its more bothersome, really seeing people jump on others and say "use the search function" than seeing a new thread pop up. People bitch when ancient threads get necro'd, but then bitch when someone makes a new thread about an already covered topic. Its like an old man screaming "get off my lawn" at the yard care guys he's hired to mow his grass.

If you know its already been covered and don't want to see that topic again, clicking on it must be either poor impulse control or the need to feel superior by coming into the thread and shitting on the OP.

n00bs gonna n00b. Easy enough to tell when someone is trying to get to 25 posts too so they can post up in the classifieds. Its almost comical to watch 20 new threads get started. Just go with it, have some fun, or scroll on past. No harm no foul.
    Based

Reactions: gll

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I change my answer. I got into this crazy simulation about taking Alaska back from the red Chinese, and i used a dead guy i found to bring back this pristine R91 5.56 assault rifle and a few hundred thousand rounds of ammo
    download (9).jpeg

Thanks Gary! Sorry i killed your clone brothers in that vault. :(

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I change my answer. I got into this crazy simulation about taking Alaska back from the red Chinese, and i used a dead guy i found to bring back this pristine R91 5.56 assault rifle and a few hundred thousand rounds of ammoView attachment 332962

Thanks Gary! Sorry i killed your clone brothers in that vault. :(

Looks like an HK33 with wood.

Top Bottom