• TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    I stumbled across a bargain box of reloading stuff recently and decided it was way too good of a deal to pass up. As I was inventorying everything I got from the bargain box, I came across this thing and I'm not sure what it is. Can one of you guys with far more experience than I clue me in to its intended purpose?

IMG_1126.jpg IMG_1125.jpg
    Gun Zone Deals

TxStetson

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    Thank you Sir. i suspected that's what it was from reading in here, but i hadn't come across any pictures of one. I guess it's another thing I'll put away until I need it. Honestly that was the least useful thing in the box for me.

Wyldman

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2016
    I find mine utterly invaluable for processing crimped military brass, both rifle and pistol. Takes an extra step, but most mil-spec brass is a bit thicker in the web, and will last longer, in my experience. FWIW.

Crush, kill, mangle, maim, destroy.

TxStetson

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    I'm not saying I won't ever need it, I'm just saying I don't need it right now. I am still trying to decide what reloading equipment I am keeping and what I will sell off or trade. I now have a Lee Pro-1000, RCBS RockChucker, Dillon SDB in 9mm, and a Dillon RL550B. Not sure I need all of this. I currently plan to reload 45 acp, 44M, 308W, and 6.5 Swede. My original plan was to keep the Pro-1000 and RockChucker, but after reading the last 50 pages of posts in this forum I am leaning more towards keeping the 550 and the RockChucker. I know everyone's opinions are different but I would appreciate some helpful advice and input into my decision.

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    Lol, you need it all and more. You just don't know it yet.
    Set up the 550 for rifle. The pro-1000 for your favorite pistol and use the rock chucker for those 50 round lots of special ammo and working up match loads.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom